X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned on TV2 servers (norway) ...

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
    well thats tomorrow so doesnt matter much

and arnt thhose tv2 servers running battlerecorder, so would it be slower?
    Yup they are and now, I don't think that has an influence on server-power ... I live in Belgium and mostly have a ping of 90-110 there ...

Comment

I'm banned from a lot of servers, cant sweat it... people are just dickwads
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Ah cool I also play a lot on the TV2 Servers with good ping (40 - 70 ) Yesterday someone from the enCore clan joined and he was Dolphin Diving as hell.. And that represents one of Germany's best clans.. enCore Kelloman or Koppelman or something it was.. I heard they lost all the matches against Code7 and Team Logitech Team Hot, Team Pelit etc. lmfao

I don't get banned often I'm banned 3X I usually get kicked.. Zeh stupid admins..

Comment

no, battlerecorder doesnt slow them down

i love playing there - got almost 600 games on all thier servers, i love them because there are 1map servers for maps like zetar or shongua, that i cant normally play or find anymore. they use to have SF days, or EF days, when one can play all day long on maps long ago forgotten

Comment

i3d.nl servers are much better than the TV2 servers. Less noobishness overall.

Comment

Ah I'll see I'll join them one time see.. They are located in the Netherlands the I3D Servers right so that means or you live in UK/Belgium/Netherlands/Germ...

Comment

I'm from Norway, but hardly ever play on their servers. The few times I have, I always get Tk'ed for planes etc. It's just too much noob behaviour in general, probably cause a lot of kids play there. You also get kicked for the silliest things. Wonder if the admins are kids too:hmm:

A few weeks ago, I saw some players stat padding: one shooter, one reviver and one "victim". Too bad for them these servers run Battlerecorder:laugh:, I think there will be some brats having their scores wiped soon. Anyway, I guess my comment isn't on topic, so.....

Comment

Tv2 are good servers, bans auto get removed after a couple of weeks.

Comment

And when you need an admin, then they are not to be found

But still love to play their. Good servers.

Comment

Grrrr Damn Browser. Sorry. Was not intended to doublepost.

Comment

Working...
                      X