2142 to market with G15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 to market with G15

Shop GameStop, the world's largest retail gaming and trade-in destination for Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo games, systems, consoles & accessories. Shop a wide selection of gamer-centric apparel, collectibles & more.

Yay! Macros for everyone!

Re: 2142 to market with G15

Solo Battlewalker anyone?

Comment

It wouldn't be a problem if they patch it to stop the bunnyhopping / dolphin diving and prone spamming!

Comment

[EDIT BE nice]

Comment

if soemone wants to use macros, they can do regardless of what kind of keyboard they have

Comment

Yes they can and we can't. That's unfair, that an enemy can press a button and dolphin dive while killing you with the G36E and the best (as a relative term) is bunny hop.

They get an advantage because they paid for a different keyboard.

Comment

lol no they dont, there are plenty of apps that let you make macros on your keyboard, so you dont need any special keyboards to that stuff.

just noticed aswell you get a free "rank up" aswell, whats that about?

Comment

The free "rank up" is unfair and stupid.

Comment

lol, who needs macros?? I have a G15. Do I use any macros? No. Can I bunnyhop and dolphin dive? Yes.

Don't shout key-binds if you see anyone dolphin diving. Actually I have no idea why i bought the G15, the LCD screen? Maybe. But it wasn't to get a advantage over anyone else.

I have friends who dolphin dive like hell using a old Microsoft keyboard.

Comment

it's 10 bucks off a 99 dollar keyboard........although i do agree the in game "rank up" is balogna.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                      Yes they can and we can't. That's unfair, that an enemy can press a button and dolphin dive while killing you with the G36E and the best (as a relative term) is bunny hop.

They get an advantage because they paid for a different keyboard.
                      First, as others have said, macros can be accomplished without "special" hardware.

Second, advantage can already be gained by having a top end CPU, graphics card, 2 gig of ram, a decent joystick, mouse, and a great internet connection. Why should a nice keyboard like the g15 be excluded?

They're doing it, IMO, for 2 reasons.
                      The LCD capability and even more importantly, the marketing tie-in. Seems perfectly acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardini
                        First, as others have said, macros can be accomplished without "special" hardware.

Second, advantage can already be gained by having a top end CPU, graphics card, 2 gig of ram, a decent joystick, mouse, and a great internet connection. Why should a nice keyboard like the g15 be excluded?

They're doing it, IMO, for 2 reasons.
                        The LCD capability and even more importantly, the marketing tie-in. Seems perfectly acceptable.
                        First, I can read, and in that case it's STILL not fair. They have programs that do things for them. Some examples are aiming and dolphin diving. They're known as hacks.

Second, top end rigs only make you look better while owning, if you lag lower your settings, there's nothing that makes you play better if you have better graphics. There are countless threads about. I fly pretty well using the KEYBOARD. YES the KEYBOARD. I have a joystick but I can't fly anything in it. Great internet connection? Just join a server with lower ping.

That's your opinion.

Comment

I got the g15 for the lcd screen and bf2 applet. It's cool. I don't even mess with macros, im to lazy.

Comment

Whats the free rank up crap about?

Comment

Free Rank up seems a little unfair, but does that mean say the first rank is 1000 points that they get 1000 points free for pre-ordering?

Comment

Working...
                              X