How do i install one or more copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do i install one or more copy

well i want to know if I can have v1.22 and v1.3 in the same computer and actually play with them. That's because here in Chile there's and ABR server for a local tournament with 1.22 and now I'm playing in USA servers with 1.3, so i'm out of the tournament meanwhile.

Comment

jodoanyore; try this method its made for using 1.3 & 1.4 seperatly, but you can use it with a fresh install i guess replacing 1.4 with 1.22 & patch .3 normally

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        jodoanyore; try this method its made for using 1.3 & 1.4 seperatly, but you can use it with a fresh install i guess replacing 1.4 with 1.22 & patch .3 normally

well anyone could do that themself, but im concerned about using more than one CD key on the same machine...

Comment

Originally posted by aao_pwner
          well anyone could do that themself, but im concerned about using more than one CD key on the same machine...
          i hijacked your post to answer someone else's question,,

have you tried asking EA (not like they give answers or anyting)

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            i hijacked your post to answer someone else's question,,

have you tried asking EA (not like they give answers or anyting)

No, but then again they would say it's not possible....I mean they don't want you modding the **** outa the game to get it to read from a different reg folder

Comment

Working...
            X