Another Assault thread (with an idea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Assault thread (with an idea)

Ok so there have been threads recently talking about how assault is useless etc. I personally don't think it's useless. Most people choose assault or choose another class because they perfer a certain weapon. Assault class isn't as good in extreme close quarters as say an engineer with a shotgun or an AT with a a DAO-12 unless they are using a GL and in that case they will probably be dead and just take the other guy with them. So I think they should change that and still keep the assault balanced at mid range as well as it is now. Now it's not give them a shotgun as an unlock. In the Delta Force games they let you choose your attachments for you assault rifles. You could choose from GLs, flash lights, and other stuff. But the idea I'm taking from there is one of the things you could choose from was a pump shotgun attachment. So what if the pump shotgun attachment was offered instead of the GL or as an option to the GL. Assault would really be able to "assault" at pretty much all ranges and not be out shot in close quarters. It might make people start playing it agian with an edge over other kits. Now just to keep things balanced it would only have 3 to 5 shots instead of 7-12. Also the logical reason being it would be smaller and on the end of a gun. Imagine a guy is rushing you with a knife or whatever you switch to you shotgun shot him. Someone else at the other side of the flag is trying to shoot you, you switch to you assault rifle and finish off him and the other guys. Another advantage would be when the the assault rifle was empty you could switch to your shotgun attachment instead of a pistol.

Re: Another Assault thread (with an idea)

I was just thinking about this before I started to read the thread, that would be a great attachment for the rifles. Maybe have it as a seperate weapon instead though, a little 4 shot stubby shotgun. Even though assault is very effective in CQC this would make it the best by far compared to all the others. Too bad DICE will never add this though.

Comment

Maybe give assualt extra stamina and a second gun.

Comment

they're prolly adding such ideas in 2142. they're adding tons of little unlocks besides weapons to alter each kit quite a bit.

Comment

xm-26

Comment

ya there adding that in 2142

Comment

Working...
            X