Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam at Karkand - The Movie

Hi all,

I haven't been playing (or is that crashing?) much Battlefield the last few days. Fortunately for my BF2 addiction however, I have been working on a high quality BF2 movie somewhat taking the piss out of 24/7 Karkand servers.

I'm about 75% of the way through - just a couple more minutes of footage and some polish and it'll be done. In the meantime, I've put together a quick preview clip for you all. You can watch it here:

Download or Stream

The real thing will be higher resolution (800x600), and run for around the 8 minute mark.

Let me know what you think, suggestions, criticism etc.

Re: Spam at Karkand - The Movie

spawn rappers, dolphin divers, nade\armor whores:|:

I hope thats not how u and ur buddies play

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
      spawn rappers, dolphin divers, nade\armor whores:|:

I hope thats not how u and ur buddies play
      I DO and that is how you win in Matches

BTW Nive Vid

Comment

Hahaha, no it's not how I play! These days I try to avoid Karkand like the plague - it's not a real "Battlefield" game to me, just a whole lot of... well, spam.

The footage I'm using is all from real, ranked matches on a 24/7 Karkand server. Like I say, it's somewhat taking the piss, highlighting all the teamkills, nades, artillery, spawncamping - basically all the worst parts of Karkand and the reasons I try not to play it anymore.

Comment

the infantry stuff wasnt bad, but the apc/tank camping alley ways is bad

and karkand is a pretty good idea of a batttle...first u have the shelling of both sides (everyone throws nades at each other) and u have like a full minute of all these nades flying and blowing up...and then u have the rush and its all cqc and almost like hand to hand combat where ur all over each other..its acutally pretty cool

Comment

Working...
          X