Need movie crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need movie crew

I've been typing away on my computer and have finished a new script. Right now I'm looking for people to help me produce it. Need people that can:
    • Direct
    • Recruit people to act
    • Coordinate scenes
    • Edit
    • Do voice overs

If you can help please contact me either via PM, AIM, or Xfire. Whatever isn't filled in I'll handle but the more that help the better. I promise you guys won't be let down when this is released in a few months.

Thanks

Re: Need movie crew

You promise to let us down? That's not very nice.

I would help if I wasn't neck deep in my own stuff.

Comment

What is the movie about?

Comment

Originally posted by [C22] yrethguad
        You promise to let us down? That's not very nice.

I would help if I wasn't neck deep in my own stuff.
        Lol thanks for catching my typo.

If you'd like to know what the movie is about you are free to act in it. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for the trailor

Comment

Originally posted by JOE $MOE
          Lol thanks for catching my typo.

If you'd like to know what the movie is about you are free to act in it. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for the trailor
          I'm willing to act. My xfire is pcaudiemurphy

Comment

I want to act I'm a good actor in the game what your xfire my is punkboy459 add me man

Comment

Alright I sent you guys invites. We're looking good on actors. Could use a few more as some days may not work for some people. Right now we could use an editor. I'm already doing a video for my clan and editing 2 movies takes up alot of HDD space and sadly I only have 18.5GB Plus it's time I don't have with classes starting back in a few weeks. Even if you've only done basic editing I'd be happy to teach you somethings to make it easier on you.

But ya just keep the interest coming. I'm going to have voices done first because that always seems to be the toughest thing to get done with these movies. It'll also help me setup the scenes to match the voices. Then we can go back and have more done.

I'd also like another person to help me direct. Someone that has time to make the movie happen. And me and you will basically take the script and go over it scene by scene to make sure there's nothing wrong. Then we'll bring in actors. Helps if you know people. And we'll shoot for about a week. Send the demos to the editor. And that's a movie guys

Comment

addm e to xfire stephensolofo

Comment

i would love to help, but im in Russia and i come back to swistzerland for my studies late august, there I can help in anyway.

Comment

I'll act for you!

X-fire : nyro24
                    MSN : alex_rocks66@hotmail.com
                    BF2 : Gumball24

Comment

Originally posted by margav
                      i would love to help, but im in Russia and i come back to swistzerland for my studies late august, there I can help in anyway.
                      If you can edit or do voice overs I'm sure you'd be able to help. I think with the timezone difference it would be hard for you to act.

Stephan and gumball I sent you guys your invites. Keep em coming.

Comment

what kind of voice overs you want middle eastern or what?

Comment

I will be happy to act.

goobleshizzer on xfire.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                            what kind of voice overs you want middle eastern or what?
                            Any kind of voice. The US army is comprised of many different people. So I can incorporate your voice into any side no matter what it sounds like. Just as long as you have a voice like your someone old enough to be in the army

Comment

When adding me to xfire make sure you state it's for the movie.

We also still do need an editor. If you can please contact me ASAP. Otherwise I'll have to postpone the movie about a month so I have time to finish my other that I'm editing.

Comment

Working...
                              X