Crashing...Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing...Points

Can someone make a patch so you acquire points as your playing not until the game has finished because I am sure that many of you like myself have played and the game has about 5 min left and you have a pretty good score and then BAM the server crashes and all points are lost...This has happened to me a # of times and getting a little frustrating....I was playing one day and it happened three different times on three different servers and then my mouse died...worked out for the best got a better mouse....

Re: Crashing...Points

Hey don't cry. I lost Expert Sniper because of a 1.3 server error. See my sig for an example of what I've been seeing way too much recently...

Now I've given up going for any goals until 1.4 comes out - the servers are just too buggy to put any real effort out in the game... so it's chill and mess around time until then.

Comment

ea cant make patchhs right thats why i play unranked servers.

Comment

I'll get right on that - will you pay me?

Comment

Tsk... I'm so damn annoyed of 1.3 now. Again, again, again, x153 I lost a GOOD round of points.. Chopper whoring. Points lost. Yay for paying for a Ranked Server, which CRASHES. Thanks for loosing money out of the window. Ffs!

Comment

Working...
          X