Clip annoyances....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip annoyances....

Its annoying how you lose nearly a whole clip after reloading, say you use 5 bullets from the G3, and hit reload thats the other 15 bullets gone. Why can't you preserve them into the next clip. I know it would take a long time once you have fired a bullet stick another one in the clip, but its annoying how it gets wasted, easily. It's like fire a single bullet from a G36C, you have 29 bullets left, hit reload throw away the 29 bullets stick the next clip in. You get what im saying?

Re: Clip annoyances....

switch to pistol while ur main gun is reloading and it cancels it out.

Comment

A clip is a clip. It is a whole set of bullets. So if you get rid of the clip, you get rid of all the bullets in it. This makes sense because it is somewhat real AND it makes you think about when it is the best time to reload.

Comment

this aint counter-strike dude...

Comment

They should learn from red orchestra. You can reload any clip that still has remaining ammo inside. It never tells you exactly how many but it tells you how much the clip ways.

EG

heavy clip = full

light clip = 1/4

very light = 1 or 2 bullets

BTW there is a free trial period of red orchestra available on steam soon i think. Give it a go if your a realism/ ww2 fan boy like myself.

Comment

shoot till it's empty then change it. Works in real life combat. Works in the game. Throw your clip away and loose your bullets. Simple aye.:ar15: :ar15: :dead:

Comment

Have ever loaded a magazine with bullets? It's a bit time consuming, it can be done quickly but to keep it simple they should just disappear.

John Edmo, after the magazine is empty you put it back in it's magazine pouch and you shoould be able to do it in around two seconds from the prone position.

Comment

i wish they would just give the g3 a few more clips, look at the default us assault gun m16 i think, 6 clips. wtf? g3 got the **** end of the stick

Comment

i usally die before i run out of ammo

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
                    shoot till it's empty then change it. Works in real life combat. Works in the game. Throw your clip away and loose your bullets. Simple aye.:ar15: :ar15: :dead:
                    Sounds like a great tactic taking on 2 enemies with 3 MP5 rounds. I'll just call T-O until I'm done reloading.

I think there should be an option to put more bullets in the clip, especially for the G3.

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
                      Sounds like a great tactic taking on 2 enemies with 3 MP5 rounds. I'll just call T-O until I'm done reloading.

I think there should be an option to put more bullets in the clip, especially for the G3.
                      An option or an unlock?

Comment

moderators...do your thing with this pathetic little noob and his hack links

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                          Its annoying how you lose nearly a whole clip after reloading, say you use 5 bullets from the G3, and hit reload thats the other 15 bullets gone. Why can't you preserve them into the next clip. I know it would take a long time once you have fired a bullet stick another one in the clip, but its annoying how it gets wasted, easily. It's like fire a single bullet from a G36C, you have 29 bullets left, hit reload throw away the 29 bullets stick the next clip in. You get what im saying?

I'm curious as to which weapons you're firing in BF2 that use clips - all of the ones I see use magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                            i usally die before i run out of ammo
                            lol me too. unless im owning with the sniper

now THAT is the true sign telling u if u r a good sniper......u run out of ammo

once i had only 1 clip left so i kept shooting ppl once and if they dont die i would kill em with a pistol (or try) its VERY hard to use the pistol for the crane on shaqir. then after a while i was out of rifle ammo, pistol ammo, nades, and claymores.....and out of luck. then some guy shot me

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                              I'm curious as to which weapons you're firing in BF2 that use clips - all of the ones I see use magazines.

picky, picky.

Comment

Working...
                              X