Cartillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartillery

Can I assume if I am killed with a cartillery and it shows "you have been killed by"(player name here)" then thats the person thats doing it? I kept getting killed by it and the same name kept showing up.

Re: Cartillery

yes and the culpret would be the enemy commander but theres a limit to the amount of jeeps that can be dropped

Comment

When you get killed by Cartillery, no name shows up of the one that killed you with the Cartillery.

Comment

I was hit by cartillery twice yesterday! I suppose you have to laugh at it really ... First time I was trying to take off and wondered why I wasn't moving up very fast, but managed to shake it off ...
        2nd time I was relaxing on a roof top with my G3 only to be crushed with a car ... lol

Comment

im pretty sure lots of peeps will get hit by this cartillery...

Comment

Venny do we have to put up with this screen shot on this forum page. Which makes all the pages go funny. Why don't you put it as attchenment.

Anyway, I hope that the new patch will fix this issue or take it out as it a good idea gone wrong like much of Dice work

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973
              Venny do we have to put up with this screen shot on this forum page. Which makes all the pages go funny. Why don't you put it as attchenment.

Anyway, I hope that the new patch will fix this issue or take it out as it a good idea gone wrong like much of Dice work
              it does in a way jeeps cant be dropped on buildings and can only be requested by Squads if i recall

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973

oh, i thought it was only me seeing the page in a wierd way. thought it was my browser problem.

'fixed'...

Originally posted by Scinto
                jeeps cant be dropped on buildings and can only be requested by Squads if i recall
                i dont recall that ever happened. only in 1.3 was vehicle drops introduced.

Comment

If you standing still you should die or chillin on an a/a...I did not thing it acounted for a death on your part so what I do is lay down mines around a flag adn then drop it so I get the point....

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                    i dont recall that ever happened. only in 1.3 was vehicle drops introduced.
                    i meant in 1.4 they cant be dropped on buildings & can only be requested by squads becos you said 'in the new patch'

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                      im pretty sure lots of peeps will get hit by this cartillery...
                      http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/...4245317_35.jpg
                      HOLY!!!:shock: :shock:

Comment

When you're killed by cartillery it simply says "yoursn" is no more.

Comment

yup yup ^ +1

Comment

gp pt the insomia 24/7 wake server they have cartilery about every 4 hours

Comment

Working...
                            X