Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something cool happened yesterday while playing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something cool happened yesterday while playing...

I was flying a the AH-1Z on Dalian Plant over the Reactor Towers spawn, and while turning I accidentally pressed 'E' and bailed out. Luckily enough, another chopper was just coming ashore and I fell directly into his cockpit in the gunner seat. It was pretty cool. He just kept flying and I started gunning for him.

Anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

Re: Something cool happened yesterday while playing...

thats a pretty cool series of events. right place at the right time.

neato story.

Comment

the best stunt ever... the most hardest one too

Comment

Nope thats never happened me. All the times I accidently fall out, I just hit the ground and die. For those few seconds of falling I think about what happened instead of pressing 9.

Comment

nope nothing like that all though that is a pretty kick a$$ story.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Comment

I know most chopper pilots and gunners always die with their chopper so they can respawn and get it again. Once while extremely high up in on wake in a blackhawk I pressed E accidently. Instantly I pressed 9 when I realized what happened. I had a long parachute ride down and to top that off landed in the middle of the bay and had to swim to shore. I wish something cool like that would happen to me. But now in a chopper as gunner or passenger I keep my fingers away from E.

Comment

Working...
            X