In patch 1.4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In patch 1.4...

the F-18 will become the new J-10... MARK MY WORDS.

And the j-10 will be nerfed down to a flying coffin worse than f35-B.

Re: In patch 1.4...

Is this a prediction? Or you have sources?
    As far as beta 2 goes, there is no such thing.

Comment

it is my prediction.... they always over react when nerfing stuff. They will kill j-10 the same way they killed the blackhawk

Comment

uh....F-18's are very easy to shoot down with JSF's.

It will never be a "J-10"... and for all the J-10 whores who say the F-18 is "worse" than the J-10 as far as avoiding missles, BS... it's way easier to hit than the J-10.

Originally posted by Revere
        it is my prediction.... they always over react when nerfing stuff. They will kill j-10 the same way they killed the blackhawk
        And just so you know... BETA 1.4 has BEEN out, and no, they didn't nerf anything.

Comment

Screw the J10 they can do whatever they want with it I don't care turn it into a blackhawk! That'll make my day

Comment

please tell me where they said that beta 2 will be exactly the same as patch 1.4. If it was they would have released the patch 1.4 by now. And no the f-18 is not at all hard to shoot down right now, but when they neuter the j-10, it will be on PLA maps

Comment

f18s dont appear that much, so i doubt it

and the nerfing of the BH was needed...its a transport heli not a uber killing machine and its fine now (just like the other heli transports with useless guns)

Comment

pfft when they changed blackhawk they ****ed up
                as if the miniguns on the blackhawk are that weak in real life,
                cant they just put a 50.cal or something on the blackhawk?
                and if you alwayz die from J-10 while in F15b or F-18 whateva it is its because you cant fly

Comment

Originally posted by Revere
                  please tell me where they said that beta 2 will be exactly the same as patch 1.4. If it was they would have released the patch 1.4 by now.
                  If they were going to play with it, surely they would have doe so in the betas to see if they've got the balance right? playtesting being kinda the point of betas and all...

Comment

J-10 needs to be nerfed, so bad!
                    I got killed by a j-10 about 5 kills in a round of Wake, by the same guy and no one shot them down the whole round!

Comment

j-10s are way overpowered in relalife they suck worsethen vacuum cleaners.

Comment

Jets ruin maps like clean sweep, wake, and oman, I dont care if they turn a j10 into a flying jeep as long as they nerf the crap out of all aircrafts so I can have fun on these maps.

Beat it down, and then beat it again just to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X