Custom In-game Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom In-game Logo

We've all seen this screen, for some it's irritating and the rest it's old news. So, why not give it a touch up?

The image is located in the folder \My Documents\Battlefield 2\LogoCache\eapusher.dice.se

There are two files in the folder the first is a text file labeled “dummy.txt”, which is completely empty, and the image file labeled “image_english.png” and there is your image.

The details of the EA image are 400x250 at 96 dpi.

So, I started a new project with only the 400x250 at 72 dpi and worked away. Now, once finished I saved the file as “image_english.png” and placed it over the original and presto a new in game logo. You can do it to all the logos for the servers that you play on.

The buttons still function the same. So "open" still takes you to EA's downloader and the "close" button still closes.

Re: Custom In-game Logo

hahah cool. ill try that sometime

Comment

i tried it, and

Comment

I smell a hot chick!

/me looks around...
        >_>
        <_<

Comment

sweet.thanks for the info

Comment

Even better would be to remove the ad spam completely.
            Anyone done that whitout messing up the game?

Comment

If you get tired of the message "MESSAGE FROM EA", then open up the file English_Patch.utxt.

It's located in the folder: Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Localization\English

Search for the line: TITLE_PUSH

And change it to your liking. (Warning there's a limit of 33 characters, including spaces.)

My login:

Comment

what happends if there are news and a new pic is supposed to come up, willl it work normally or will it not change

also Im trying to replace the intro video with one of my videos, i just need to know how to convert it to .bik

any help would be aprechiated

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  what happends if there are news and a new pic is supposed to come up, willl it work normally or will it not change

also Im trying to replace the intro video with one of my videos, i just need to know how to convert it to .bik

any help would be aprechiated
                  I'm not 100% certain what will happen if it updates the logo. Most likely it will replace the image with the new one, but may not. Since it hasn't changed yet I can't be certain.

To convert to bik try radtools

dowload here: http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                    I'm not 100% certain what will happen if it updates the logo. Most likely it will replace the image with the new one, but may not. Since it hasn't changed yet I can't be certain.

To convert to bik try radtools

dowload here: http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm
                    ya I was able to conver it but it didnt work, I renamed the video to Intro.bik but I only heard the sound, no video

oh well

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                      ya I was able to conver it but it didnt work, I renamed the video to Intro.bik but I only heard the sound, no video

oh well
                      You must of did something wrong because I've been able to convert movies and watch it as the intro.

And, Please start your own thread instead of hijacking mine!

Comment

gettin a little fiesty now are we?

Comment

hijacked? calm down dont take this forum stuff too seriously

Comment

lol gotta try this

Comment

Working...
                            X