setting up a private lan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting up a private lan.

Could any of you tell me how to make it so a private lan can be started with only one player? I would like to play some mods privatly without the distraction of smacktards on the internet but when i start a lan up it isnt verry helpful becuase I don't know what kind of veichles are going to spawn.

thanks in advance.

Re: setting up a private lan.

sure, setup a multiplayer local server. or try one of the maps in single player mode. Multiplayer has no bots.. and single player is only setup for 16 player size maps.

Comment

okay. i got it, and why im trying to set up a lan is because some mods dont have SP and the map is 16 player.

what i found is that you need to go to the splash screen and click advanced options. once there you start a server. push the little add button and set up it to the options you want, after that you go into bf2 and "find lan." and join your server.

Comment

goto multiplayer then create local then choose the co-op option that way you can create a single player LAN server where you can set the options like bot amounts and such.

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralSCL
          goto multiplayer then create local then choose the co-op option that way you can create a single player LAN server where you can set the options like bot amounts and such.
          That obviously won't work if the map doesn't have SP/co-op built into it or doesn't have it for the large map sizes (like the vanilla maps).

Comment

Working...
          X