3 MECs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 MECs

Playing around with Battlerecorder and Vegas again.Just testing a server running Battlerecorder.

This is nothing amazing, just something I captured in a server before the cartillery glitch happend and lagged the server.

Also testing to find a good server running BR.

This was three clan members sitting together.

Re: 3 MECs

Nice kill

Comment

Meh, not to amazing. One was pretty much AFk'd, the other was a sniper who didn't switch to his secondary, the third ran and you shot him in the back. Big whoopie doo.

Comment

Originally posted by AssaultRifle
        Meh, not to amazing. One was pretty much AFk'd, the other was a sniper who didn't switch to his secondary, the third ran and you shot him in the back. Big whoopie doo.
        At least it's better than making "fragmovies" using bots. Now that's lame.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Luremus
          At least it's better than making "fragmovies" using bots. Now that's lame.:laugh:

QFT :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by AssaultRifle
            He ran behind and was waiting for me, the other guy shot me with the PKM but missed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luremus
              Oh no! I made a movie with... with... BOTS! -Scream!-

Jesus, people like you make the internet a sad place to be. Go ahead, make a joke, because while you are laughing about someone you made fun of on the internet, I'll be out with some friends, living my life, not caring about some silly game and how good I am at it.

But of course, you will be sitting there... a zombie to the computer screen.

Btw: Need 2 Kill,

I watched it a few times, and I just want to say that that was a nice kill .

Comment

nothing that amazing..i mean i guess if u took out those guys in the corner, but they didnt seem to be doing much

Comment

Working...
                X