Mr-444

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr-444

Wow this pistol is the best pistol in the game...

...And I will tell you why.

Everyone always says how they hate the sights of it because the bullet actually goes higher than where you aim.. well you aren't aiming it right. It is supposed to be that way.

When you are aiming, this is the correct way to "visualize" where the bullet will be going.

The one thing that makes the MR-444 better than the others though, is the raised sights. By having the sights way up there, you can clearly see the whole body, instead of doing guesswork with the 92F or QBZ-92 (or whatever that's named), and only seeing what's on top of the pistol.

Once you get that first shot off, there is a different way of aiming.

So after the first shot is aimed, you use this to aim the rest of the shots.

You will be firing, and in between shots when your pistol goes down, you have a clear view. So you get a flashing picture of what you are aiming at, just use that spot (that little red dot) to aim the rest of your shots if you are going "full speed".

I have always known something about that pistol was good... even though I sucked with it, but now I know how to aim it, and ****... I can kill snipers and guys with full-auto guns now, because I know how to aim the thing... that, and I can click really fast, so aiming at the head + fast shots = kill.

But yeah... IMO the MR-444 is way better than the 92F, it just has a learning curve, where the 92F is very straightforwards. But in the end, the MR-444 comes out on top.

Re: Mr-444

Hmm..nice, I hope this helps me.

Comment

hmm, i remember i posted something like that before. not that colorful though. but yep, mr-444 is my fav pistol. best sights around.

Comment

I love the mr444, especially the silenced one.

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Looks like I'll be working with the MR444 a bit more now. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Black tip on the screen for me.

Comment

Don't worry about aiming any time after the first round. Get the first one square in the chest and click as fast as you can till you get to the head. Always works for me, any gun.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                  Wow this pistol is the best pistol in the game.
                  ...And I will tell you why.
                  quit telling everyone the s3crets !!!!11!!!1
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

If im on USMC I will exchange my kit for the same kit on mec to get this pistol.

Comment

I usually just aim for the chest and work my way up naturally.

Comment

nice review that help me alot in pistol and knife rounds>!

Comment

pretty interesting...i lvoe the mec pistol for some reason , but i rarely play as mec

Comment

Originally posted by -=(86th)=-Skins
                            I usually just aim for the chest and work my way up naturally.
                            2 in the chest 1 in the head from crouch works nicely

Comment

Bah, the M92F still looks cooler

Comment

Working...
                              X