X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT rocket bug

Patch: 1.4 beta2.
    Map: Zatar Wetland.
    Here comes an APC, I zoom in, shoot and I get the reload animation. Hey, I want to guide my rocket! Ok, I thought, it was a fluke.
    I zoom in again, fire and again, the reload animation, instead of letting me guide. This has to be a bug!
    The third time worked ok.
    Has anyone noticed this before?

Re: AT rocket bug

maybe u were'nt holding down the fire button?

Comment

Of course I did!
      179h as AT, I think I know how to guide a rocket... :laugh:

Comment

Lol sorry i didnt mean to sound nasty, in that case i have no idea what the problem could be. Possibly a bug?

Comment

i noticed it happens it alot to me with the eryx

Comment

One more thing, I wouldn't call it a bug:
            AT rocket seems to have less power. As far as I remember, one AT rocket is all it takes to kill a jeep. Not anymore… It looks like grenades are weaker, too. If not dead on target, it takes 2 grenades to kill someone. Perhaps I am mistaken...
            Try it yourself, it came as a shock when I've seen it first time.
            Bad times are ahead...

Comment

Yes this problem has been around for a long time just like the red/blue tag bug.

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                Lol sorry i didnt mean to sound nasty, in that case i have no idea what the problem could be. Possibly a bug?
                Of course it's a bug, why else would it be posted here in this forum?
                Originally posted by FFOLKES
                Yes this problem has been around for a long time just like the red/blue tag bug.
                Very true, this was introduced when 1.20 was released.

Comment

is this like the disapeering rocket and grenades stuff?

Comment

No, the rocket goes toward its target, but you are not able to guide it, that's all. Just like when you stop pushing the mouse button and it reloads, except you didn't.

Comment

I've had the same problem in TOW placements. I'd fire...but I couldn't guide it. It'd just arc down and hit the ground. I wouldn't even get the red colors in the crosshair.

Comment

Any chance you are using a wireless mouse? Time to change the batteries !?!

Comment

Originally posted by FFOLKES
                          Exactly, where has this guy been, reporting this bug now. The same thing happens to me alot of times when a DPV or a Dune Buggy is driving straight towards you and when you shoot an AT rocket it flies right through them. The end result is you getting run over and frustrated.

I have witnessed my team mates and myself shooting the AT rocket and it goes right through APC's, Tanks and smaller vehicles. The AT rocket also does'nt appear to fire even though everything related to the shot goes off without a hitch.

I have also witnessed the same events happening with the Static Anti-Tank weapon where as you will fire it and nothing will come out, but if you quickly fire it again the missle is actually fired. Sometimes the missle never appears.

Comment

Originally posted by 0wn4g3
                            Exactly, where has this guy been, reporting this bug now.
                            They were supposed to fix it in 1.4 patch.
                            What's the point in patching, if the bugs are still there?!

Comment

Working...
                            X