X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a nerd to think this is sexy?

It is bf2 related:

The Long Story (It's long, don't read if you don't want to):

I'm lucky to have a girlfriend as awesome as mine. She knows I was the lead tester for Desert Combat for a time. She knows I was a beta tester for other games in the BF series (NDA's say I can't say which ones)

Basically - she knows I'm a damn nerd - but she's ok with it.

One thing that I've never done around her is play Battlefield 2. She knows I love the game. She knows that I have friends over to play. She knows that I go to the office to play on the 6 foot screen we have there (I love Cisco). She knows all of this

yet, She always said she'd try the game in order to see what the hub-ub was all about.

You're thinking what I'm thinking: Girls hate war-based video game.

Oh how wrong I was

So she says "I'll play that game with you if you ever want to."

I show her BF2
    In local games with just me and her she really enjoyed shooting her boyfriend in the face (hopefully that applies to video games only). Keep in mind, although she is an avid computer user, she's not into video games at all. I thought she'd never let me play video games around her, yet she actually had a good time.

So I taught her the basics:

*never fire if you have the time to crouch and zoom
    *never fire while moving
    *don't put your fingers in that configuration - middle finger on W
    *be aware of your surroundings
    *watch for muzzle flash

She shot my butt down so many times i thought:

Ok - let's see how she likes online play

Her Online Experience: The sexiest thing I've seen my GF do.

Sexiest thing I've seen her do? Let's face it. I'm not that much of a nerd, but it was hella sexy.

The situation

Dragon Valley.

Now lets get one thing straight. Usually when I train a newbie at the game and I die on MP battle, I look over to the computer next to me and point out the guy who killed me and hope they can at least see them before that guy kills my friend as well.

Not so with her

I was showing her concealed movement. She caught on quick and realized what was too big for her to take on (Her Vs. APC = bad).

She became a soldier in no time at all. She started realizing that the people online were....well....um....people online. So as we run from tree to tree, I get killed.

Before I even get a chance to show her who killed her boyfriend

She turns and locates the muzzle flash. Before engaging (how sexy is this?) she finds dark cover under a tree and crouches. Her face gets into the sights and she switches her weapon to single-fire (this is 20 minutes into her first FPS).

She fires

A hit. She stays calm and quickly re-alligns her shot and fires again. One more shot and the man is down.

I wasn't able to move my head to her monitor before her second shot. She dropped that guy quick. Even better, she remembered to find a new firing point after a kill.

Her second Kill

Mind you it was late at night when I was confident enough to allow people like those who read this to tear her apart online. So she only got a few kills before she was off to her house.

She was looking at a friendly. She was covering herself with some piping in dragon valley (or was it twin rivers?). Anyways, she say he was killed and noticed the flash. She remembered that you should not engage unless either you have 100% assurance that you'll win, or the enemy sees you. She saw that the guy wasn't aware of her and she moved closer.

She got the drop on him and pumped 20 rounds of 7.62 rounds into his belly. She wanted to make sure he was dead.

Then I taught her to tea-bag.

No...

*she's never played an FPS (had no idea about WASD)
    *she's not into video games
    *she's not much of a war nut
    *she's an avid computer user and is quick with a mouse and keyboard

But dam she's a quick learner. I shoulda got some screenshots.

Share your stories.

A simple story for your reading enjoyement. I had fun playing with her and she said she'd LOVE to play again. I'll set her up with a real screen-name (i used a friends - don't tell him) and take som ss's

Re: Am I a nerd to think this is sexy?

Congratulations, you've been replaced.

Comment

I had a G/F once that loved to play Halo on original xbox, but didn't tell me until late into the relationship. We finally get together at my house over XBC and she gets first place in the first 3 maps we played. For some reason....that girl was hotter than she already was that night : )

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
        Congratulations, you've been replaced.
        thats what I'm afraid of

I thought I would have to look after her (the whole bf thing) but she actually used me as bait and raped the incomming army.

She said it was her first computer-game. I said "you're a hustler"

Comment

teach her jihad jeep ;D

Comment

i dont think u needed to say all that, but it is nice that your bird will play some computer games with you

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
              i dont think u needed to say all that
              I type fast...and I was waiting on my microwave burrito. What else to do but type a novel?

Originally posted by ROCKETt
              teach her jihad jeep ;D
              I might do that after I make concrete barracades in front of my house. Chicks are crafty, she may translate some tactics into real life.

Comment

Lol cool storey

Comment

My girl actually watches me play sometimes telling me to knife this SOB or headshot that SOB...she then told me (months ago) that she enjoyed games like C&C and others so I bought her diable since she likes rpg's and rts games.

I'm a nerd and so is she....ahh the love .

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                    My girl actually watches me play sometimes telling me to knife this SOB or headshot that SOB
                    I'm afraid she may become better than I...

...and then leave me because I'm "Extra baggage on the battlefield".

Seriously though wouldn't that be a total nerd break-up

Comment

My wife actually finds BF2 a little "tame". No blood, just dust. All soldiers, no civillians.
                      She wants a game where you can kill innocents, involves nudity/sex, crime etc. I've suggested GTA but she says it's too tame as well. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by =DoG=Tango7
                        My wife actually finds BF2 a little "tame". No blood, just dust. All soldiers, no civillians.
                        She wants a game where you can kill innocents, involves nudity/sex, crime etc. I've suggested GTA but she says it's too tame as well. Any suggestions?
                        lol???

Comment

Originally posted by =DoG=Tango7
                          new wife? :|: .... .....

Comment

Great story. What a cool girlfriend

Comment

Where are the pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X