Cant Play On 1.3 Version Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Play On 1.3 Version Servers

I havent played BF2 for a few months sence about 2 days ago, I decided to dust of the old BF2 case and start getting back into the action. Well I figure I'll just go ahead and start on BF2 and wait and play Special Forces later, when I get into the Server list, they are all red, and I know I downloaded and had the 1.3 patch installed for a long time before I stopped playing, So I think to myslef "Must be a new patch out or somthing". So of course I come here first to see whats new and happenin with BF2, the 1.4 Beta patch catches my eye when I come to the main page, so I decide that that must be what everyone is playing on right now, so I started to download that, and played Single Player just to get back into the swing of things while it was downloading, then when it was done I notice there are only like 7 servers to choose from, so I realise that I was wrong, but dont care right now because I havent played in so long, so I played on the 1.4 Beta servers for about a day, and now about an hour or 2 ago I decide to re-download the 1.3 patch, so I finish that, and install it, and it changed absolutly nothing, I can still only play the 1.4 Beta servers, and thats what version it says I am running, I'm not sure if I need to get rid of the 1.4 Beta patch some how and if I do I'm not sure how, but that is the perdicament that I am in now, please help if you have any idea how to fix this problem.

Thanks Josh

Re: Cant Play On 1.3 Version Servers

The 1.3 patch probably isn't "unpatching" the 1.4. Sad thing is you might have to un/reinstall BF2.

Comment

I was thinking that too, just wanted to make sure that there wasnt any other way before I start all that work

Comment

That is why there are so many posts suggesting the copy your BF2 folder BEFORE you patch to 1.4.

Comment

okay, well thanks for the help, I am gonna start to re-install BF2 and I'm gonna make a copy of the folder this time lol...

Comment

Working...
          X