Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate commanders!!

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    Hey twot, what's the point of bringing your political bs sig to these forums? ****ing pipsqueak.
    His sig is fine. No one would complain if they saw someone with a Swift Boat Kerry sig, or Gore is a f*g sig.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
      most commanders are idiots
      I have evidence of that... Today, on Sharqi, the commander was on to of the building directly to the north of TV, which we were defending. As a squad leader, I called in for a vehicle drop right on top of him, and sure enough, he killed himself dropping a Vodnik right on his nugget! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

You hate commanders? Commanders hate you. In a perfect world, every single squad would listen to what I would say. Everyone on my team would squad up with no lone wolves and we would win easily. Haha, that's a good one isn't it? I think that after having to deal with frustrating squads/teams that don't do anything and managing to get points (points don't come as fast), commanders deserve the 2x bonus.

And on some maps, it's the average score of your team, or the average of your score and the highest scoring player on your team.

Comment

man, your gfx sucs... like mine too... lol

Comment

If I do a good job as commander, putting out UAV's, supplying my team with crates and artying the enemy, I should get a medal at the end of the round if my team wins

Comment

When I am Commanding I am giving up being in the thick of the battle which is where most of the fun (and frustration) comes in BF2. I am taking one for the team by limiting my play experiance so if we win you better believe I deserve as much of a chance at recognition as anyone else (well as much as I can worry about rewards they are not my thing really I only want unlocks for more toys to play with).

As to commanders in vehicles yes that is very, very annoying.

Comment

I love good commanders. I hate Stupid Commanders, vehicle commanders, or oblivious commanders.

Comment

Originally posted by ondskapen
                  they always steal mine gold medal, its almost always, im first on a round, but at the end one or two commanders have more points OMG!
                  OMG!!! i hate you, jet whores!!!

OMG!!!!! i hate you, tank whores!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! i HATE you, good players!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALWAYS STOLE MY GOLD!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Comment

i TK with arty all da time, its hella funny
                    and the best thing is you dont lose any points >: )

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                      Hey twot, what's the point of bringing your political bs sig to these forums? ****ing pipsqueak.

Oh I'm sorry.The government doesn't lie to us, TOTALLY forgot about that.

Go back to sleep. Sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                        Oh I'm sorry.The government doesn't lie to us, TOTALLY forgot about that.

Go back to sleep. Sheep.
                        Yeah. Take the power back! Fight the machine!

Seems kinda funny someone with that sig plays a game like BF2, but yes, your quite right, the President is a cleverly disguised chimpanzee with the oil industries hand up his arse working him like a puppet.

Comment

Don't hate the commander FFS.

Comment

I'd say im a good Commander, considering I haven't done any of that stuff that annoys you, when Im Commander:

I don't

*I don't use vehicles like Jets, helis and tanks (I do use a jeep sometimes)
                            *I don't arty my teammates or intentionally hinder them.
                            *I don't ignore valid requests
                            *I don't ignore my team, everyone of them has the right for assistance
                            *I don't drop vehicles on enemy Snipers or troops.
                            *I don't fight in the battle (I do admit if theres an enemy troop near me I'd kill him)

Thats pretty much off the top of my head:

What I do as a Commander:

*Ask my team to squad up, pref into a few squads not a ton of squads with one person.
                            *Direct my squads depending on their status, if they are near a cap then I will tell them to cap and defend it.
                            *Give my team a UAV wherever its most needed.
                            *Scan consistantly making sure no enemies slip through the net
                            *Give my team vehicle drops if needed at any time
                            *Constantly spot if neccesarry, I always spot, I know it annoys some people but I do it for the sake of my team, if asked I will tone it down a little.

So bassically I think I covered most things, thats why when im Commander with a competent enough team, we manage to dominate. Even if you think your team is useless they can still be guided and any good team will listen to their commander.

One time on Ghost town I was Spetz and Commander, had my team cap every flag, I spot, direct, uav, supply, scan everything and my team would eliminate the enemy, we had every base and still had over 200 tickets left while the enemy had like under 100. We kept those flags all that round, I constantly scanned, a boat came up trying to cap a flag, our chopper took it out. I had a different squad defending crucial flags. When Armor came, I had my spec-ops and Engineer squad blow them to hell.

So don't say Commanders are useless, if Commanders just do their job then no problem. One thing I hate seeing is Commanders artying to get one person constantly, not needed, that arty could have benefitted your team by artying a more enemy inhabited area.

Comment

^Agreed.^

I hate when I have to explain to commanders that the UAV should be up 99% of the time. The only time it shouldn't be in the air (aside from when it's recharging) is when the enemy is too spread out to get picked up by the UAV.

Commanders who fight suck. Commanders in vehicles suck. Commanders that don't do anything suck. It's not a difficult job, but requires dedication.

Remeber that a good commander needs squads of multiple people, not 8 squads of 1-2 people. Like 5 squads of 4-5 people. That'd be complete domination. Good commanders deserve the medals they get. Usually only good commanders get the medals anyway.

Comment

Sometimes I feel, that im the one Commanding, especially when im on the ground. I go to cap a flag and constantly have to ask the Commander to UAV for my team. They usually do but they should be doing it before I even ask, thats why most of my time is spent as a Squad leader.

Comment

Working...
                                X