This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate cheaters

hi everybody i was playing on a karkand server and this guy kept machine gunning everyone down but he was no where to be seen i think he was cheating he was at the hotel in the alley it was like the wall had a machine gun the only way to killl him was to throw grenades where it was coming from. AT first i thought it was my monitor because i play with the brightness on low but i turned it up full blast and was still happening???

Re: i hate cheaters

Yes, he was glitching. This is known as the "Hotel Glitch". You should have taken screeenshots if you didn't.

Also, does anyone know how to kill someone that is glitching like this, without getting in the wall.

Comment

i wish i did dude i tried but i died so quick i couldnt, if u want to kill him just throw a grenade at him and how come punkbuster didnt know?

Comment

punkbuster doesnt have the ability to know if ur glitching or not

Comment

This is not a bug, it's something that has been discussed in a few dozen threads already. The best thing to do is:

-Try and take as many screenshots as possible from as many angles as possible.
          -Take a screenshot of the scoreboard
          -Head over to http://www.bfroe.com and fill a report out
          -If you wanted to you could let them know what was going on.

Comment

Working...
          X