Cartillirests don't f00k with Snipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cartillirests don't f00k with Snipers

This is why whenever I snipe I either take cover between objects or I hold E if I am exposed in the open. Cartillery safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
      One day I came along, on the USMC army, I climbed up to the top of building hoping to crack a few skulls, upon lieing there a humvee sent from the heavens drops down beside me, wheather it was a message from God or a message from an enemy commander, this Humvee was to become a death machine:
      Yeah so I helped my team alot more than you thought sitting up there in that Humvee a rain of bullets from the heavens humvee that I was using, I was putting bullets into alot of enemy soldiers, got alot of kills and kill damage assists, any enemy vehicle that came down it got drowned in bullets, an enemy Sniper could have taken me out but it did not happen, leading my team to victory.
      The commander should have dropped arty on you once he missed with the hummer. If the arty does not hit you, the explosion of the hummer just might.

Sounds like a dumb commander to me.

Comment

Enjoy it while you can though because 1.4 they disabled drops on buildings.

Comment

I got a car dropped on me on top of TV station and I got in it.

I shot back at all the snipers, I didn't hit any but I did get alot of kill assist when our snipers shot back

Comment

Working...
          X