spawnkill suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawnkill suggestion

i hate being spawnkilled with arty,tanks and nooby infantry waiting for u to spawn.

here is my suggestion to make it harder to spawnkill:

when a guy spawns, he will be undeadly for some seconds, so he has time to move.

Re: spawnkill suggestion

(idea from search feature)

No.

Comment

maybe for like 3 seconds but i dont think he should be able to kill anyone while he is invulnerable.

Comment

how about just doubling the amount of spawn points per area? this would make it less worth it for a spawncamper to sit and stare at one spot waiting for you to spawn there. or maybe a detection system, where if someone is killed within say 3 seconds of spawning, that specific spawn point would be "closed" for a minute or so.

Comment

when someone spawn camps i just go spawn somewere els then i go to the same spor and know the crap out of him with my g36c!:rock:

Comment

Make the spawnpoint change position when someone is standing near of it or you should be spawned away from the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuisanceCrew
              how about just doubling the amount of spawn points per area? this would make it less worth it for a spawncamper to sit and stare at one spot waiting for you to spawn there. or maybe a detection system, where if someone is killed within say 3 seconds of spawning, that specific spawn point would be "closed" for a minute or so.
              The closed idea would be stupid. Just because what if you only have one flag left and need to help your team defend it or get others.

Comment

i hope that any dice or ea members answer this one.

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
                  i hope that any dice or ea members answer this one.

-You posted this in the wrong section
                  -This is an old topic, it has been discussed for at least 6 monhts now, and it's not changed.
                  -Easier fix for this problem is to find better quality servers to play on with admins that do what they are supposed to.
                  -Changing the game in any way usually results in some sort of problems later on down the line (think back to opther patches)
                  -The next patch is NOT gameplay chnges but optimizations and general improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
                    i hate being spawnkilled with arty,tanks and nooby infantry waiting for u to spawn.

here is my suggestion to make it harder to spawnkill:

when a guy spawns, he will be undeadly for some seconds, so he has time to move.
                    Hahahaaha!! If you can't deal with spawnkillers go spawn somewhere else!!!!
                    Nobody forces you to spawn at the same spot everytime :laugh:

Comment

Simple solution, is for EA to put more spawn points in. It's very simple, CAL has added more spawn points in the vanilla BF2 maps for competition play, so I'm sure EA can do it without screwing something else up.

Comment

sung do chuck were ever i spawn i get spawnkilled or if i spawn somewhere else maybe there is no one there to kill

and revoloution how do u know that the next patch will change optimizations and general improvements?

Comment

Working...
                        X