Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces

Hi guys. i got SF, and, have a problem. when i start BF2 SF up this is what happens...........

Anyone help?

Re: Special Forces

did u reinstal the patch?

Comment

you mean 1.1 patch? well it installed it while installing SF, but, if i need to do that, how?

Comment

after you install SF you have to Patch it back to 1.3 full

Comment

Oh, never knew, thx.

Comment

get the full 1.3 patch from here http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/b...atch/6406.html

Comment

Can anyone give me a link, to download this patch fast, cause on download.com it takes more than 7 hours.:hmm:

With Special forces, will i still be able to play original BF2 normally?

Comment

just go to www.battlefield.ea.com and click on battlefield 2 and click on downloads

Comment

But with Special forces, will i still be able to play original BF2 normally?

Comment

if you get SF working regular bf2 changes you get more wep upgrades nice chage kill people faster hope you like SF maps!

Comment

But thats the thing, i cant get it working, you shouldnt have to update it to 1.3.... or should you?

I already had 1.3, but when i installed SF, it patched it to 1.1, so do i HAVE to patch it to 1.3 to be able to play SF, or cant i just play 1.1?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Loafer
                        But thats the thing, i cant get it working, you shouldnt have to update it to 1.3.... or should you?

I already had 1.3, but when i installed SF, it patched it to 1.1, so do i HAVE to patch it to 1.3 to be able to play SF, or cant i just play 1.1?
                        yes you have to patch it to 1.3 m8 then it will work and u can then play BF2 or BF2:SF

Comment

ea's bf2 site is slower than watching a fly take a dump

go to fileplanets bf2 downloads you get about 500 kb per sec

Comment

Try the EA Downloader.

It maxed my download capability of 4mbps, well it jumped around 3,750kbps to 4,018kbps during the 1.3 full download.

Others have complained about the EAD but it has worked flawlessly for me everytime. And "Yes", I purchased both EF and AF (though I wish I could get my money back for EF....what a waste of $10).

Comment

Working...
                            X