Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAVehicle Guns vs. Jeep Guns

Hi...

errr is it just me or do the SINGLE Anti-person Guns on a jeep more damage to a Plane/Heli then the BIG ANTI AIR Guns from the AA Vehicles?

greets,
    me

Re: AAVehicle Guns vs. Jeep Guns

The numbers will probably prove you wrong, but I admit, it does feel that way!

Comment

Originally posted by Silent_Bob_
      Hi...

errr is it just me or do the SINGLE Anti-person Guns on a jeep more damage to a Plane/Heli then the BIG ANTI AIR Guns from the AA Vehicles?

greets,
      me
      No you just need to learn how to aim the cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
        not super moderator anymore??

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
          not super moderator anymore??
          Offtopic much?

I also feel the same way about the cannons. But hell, theive got 4 missiles. I love the Linebackers cannon though, I know that one deals heavy damage.

Comment

AA guns OWN jeep guns at shooting **** down
            nuff said

Comment

U probably think they do more dmage because you can't always tell they are hitting you until its too late. Sometimes I have no idea Im getting hit from a jeeep until Im half dead

Comment

I feel that it is way easier to take down a chopper with a .50 cal gun than it is with an AA gun. That is because usually you can lead much easier with it.

But what is so goddamn annoying is when an FAV is shooting you in the chopper and you don't know you've been hit until you are almost dead, that's because Dice screwed up there by removing the sound bullets make when they hit the chopper.

Comment

I think the problem is that you think you're just hammering away at the aircraft wtih the AA cannons, but very few of your shots are actually hitting.

I too thought the .50 upguns were much better, but was playing AF the other day and positioned my Linebacker in an area where the MEC planes were egressing from their targets. They would just fly over me nice and low and level and I was able to engage with the cannon - 2-3 solid hits and they were gone.

That said, the .50s are also pretty deadly - especially against helos. Kind of hard to hit aircraft with them, but it can be done.

Comment

LOL, I believe that in this game, car MGs are more powerful than flak bursts.

However, once I shot a pilot out of a J10 on Wake using a RIB. Sadly the jet crashed before I could retrieve it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                      LOL, I believe that in this game, car MGs are more powerful than flak bursts.

However, once I shot a pilot out of a J10 on Wake using a RIB. Sadly the jet crashed before I could retrieve it
                      LOL

That's pretty funny cause RIB's do like half a bar of damage per 10 seconds to a chopper... lol

It was probably like one of those times my gunner got shot out by an AK-47... :laugh: and then a different gunner a different time, but SAME PLACE ON THE MAP, with an M249 SAW.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
                        what do u mean "aim"? AOL Instant messenger? No I dont use AIM. *rolleyes*

LoL and *I* thought I have to aim where the chopper is hovering. Silly isnt it?
                        That little X that comes up if u hit something means nothing then.... Good to know....

Ok so the numbers say the AA Gun more Powerfull...hm strange but it REALLY feels like a .50 Cal kills Chopper faster.

Comment

the linebacker can take out a plane with three shots

Comment

I dont bother trying to shot down jets with anything only thing i go for is helis. Having said that though i have managed to take out a j-10 with a AT missles when it tried to dive bomb me lol the guy got a bit to close to the ground.

Comment

It does feel like that sometimes, but you're probably just missing.

Plus, just wait for the heli to launch there flares, then unload your rockets.

Comment

Working...
                              X