Help Test 1.4 Beta 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Test 1.4 Beta 2

I got the patch last night and there was hardly anyone but Euros on. My ping was so/so. The new map is going to be a good one, get the patch and check it out. If any of you like me were wanting an IO mode just copy your BF2 folder before and install the patch. Then rename the copied folder back to the original "Battlefield 2" when you want to play 1.3. Make sure you rename the Beta folder BF 2 Beta afterwards. 1.3 is unplayable for me. The server either crashes or I am d/c constantly. And my stats havent updated in about a week. Come try the new map out, later.

Re: Help Test 1.4 Beta 2

I can't believe that they have the fix for a known critical bug, the server crash that was introduced in 1.3, and yet they delay deploying the fix so they can add a new map and new mode. They should have pushed the server crash fix as 1.31 and added the new content in 1.4. In the June 16 Community Update they said "Crash Fix: We have located and fixed a crash connected to 1.3." They have sat on the fix for a month and a half while lkely hundreds of thousands of rounds have been ruined and millions of points, as well as badges, ribbons and medals have been lost!

Comment

Re: Help Test 1.4 Beta 2

I agree jonesey, but there is no use crying over spilled milk now.

Comment

Working...
      X