Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ea Please Fix The Gunner Seats

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
    Is it me or do you hear .50 cal bullets hitting the heli? I only see the health bar of the heli going down BUG?
    Nope I never hear it only see the health bar going down.

While we are at it don't forget the bug where you can't see the buggy shooting at you only the tracer fire, but they can sure see you and yes I have my view distance at 100% and Gemoetry on high. It also happens to the co-pilot like they can't see the buggy either to fire the guns but as soon as they switch to tv guided view they appear.

This also happens for IGLA's where you can't see them, and the Radar's on the ship say they disappear also.

Comment

ya i have the same problem to. i will switch over to it. then i click fire and i am like wtf is not fireing and i look at it and its reloading. so thats a major bug. but i think they should fix the CTD bug before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
        They should fix the stupid thing when a pilot flys a co-pilot to the edge of the map and tries to kill them. Make it so that both pilot and co-pilot are affected by the out of bounds rule.
        How about just the pilot is affected by the out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
          I made this awhile ago but always like to post it when people complain about tv missiles and how they suck

http://media.putfile.com/missed-wtf

I remember you from a wake server earlier. You tried to kick me because I didn't forgive you for a TK when it WAS my fault. I apologized for the it and you tried a vote kick against me 3 - 4 times. Also you tried to kick a clan member of the ]=BO=[ Black Ops clan who runs the server. Wow you have balls.

Comment

I especially hate when you are co-pilot in the bomber and your missile loses lock and hits a friendly (usually further away than the intened target) which almost always equals punish.
            thats why i always fire without lock. there is a terrible risk of TK, but if i look at the minimap and see that target is not one of ours i can fire sometimes even two missiles on one pass making a great hole in the ground and gaining several points

Comment

Originally posted by mrjerryk
              I remember you from a wake server earlier. You tried to kick me because I didn't forgive you for a TK when it WAS my fault. I apologized for the it and you tried a vote kick against me 3 - 4 times. Also you tried to kick a clan member of the ]=BO=[ Black Ops clan who runs the server. Wow you have balls.
              He probably feels entitled?

Comment

I dont bother with the bomber anymore because I know that after one or two missiles, they are gonna stop locking on and my gunner won't be able to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                  Nope I never hear it only see the health bar going down.

While we are at it don't forget the bug where you can't see the buggy shooting at you only the tracer fire, but they can sure see you and yes I have my view distance at 100% and Gemoetry on high. It also happens to the co-pilot like they can't see the buggy either to fire the guns but as soon as they switch to tv guided view they appear.

This also happens for IGLA's where you can't see them, and the Radar's on the ship say they disappear also.
                  I have been going nuts trynig to deduce why jeeps can see me
                  but I cannot see them
                  happens alot
                  I was thinking maybe no fog hacks?

Comment

Working...
                  X