Is it possible to remove the messages in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to remove the messages in-game

I want to remove the messages printed on the upper left hand corner of the screen, how do I do that?

Re: Is it possible to remove the messages in-game

If you are a server admin....
    open bf2cc
    click on the auto-admin icon
    Auto-Messages....
    Edit the messages....apply changes....

Comment

Im pretty sure he is talking about when playing in someone elses' server. You cannot remove them at all. They are there for life, fear the scrolling text

Comment

I've always wanted to know how to mute Commander orders. I'm sick and tired of those a-holes who spam "enemy spotted" 13241242421 times and try to order me to certain locations… I then hit pagedown and then he spams "worst squad ever"... then I say "F OFF!" and its some a-hole admin who decides to ban me for “not obeying an admin” or some bs. 90% of admins shouldn’t be able to even log onto the internet. Eh, lemme edit that... 90% of people shouldn't be allowed =)
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
          I've always wanted to know how to mute Commander orders. I'm sick and tired of those a-holes who spam "enemy spotted" 13241242421 times and try to order me to certain locations… I then hit pagedown and then he spams "worst squad ever"...
          If a Commander is "spamming" enemy spotted all the time, it means they are doing their job! You don't want to do what the commander asks and you don't like being told your squad is the worst, so why do you even join a squad?

Go lone wolf and stop your b!tching...

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
            I've always wanted to know how to mute Commander orders. I'm sick and tired of those a-holes who spam "enemy spotted" 13241242421 times and try to order me to certain locations… I then hit pagedown and then he spams "worst squad ever"... then I say "F OFF!" and its some a-hole admin who decides to ban me for “not obeying an admin” or some bs. 90% of admins shouldn’t be able to even log onto the internet. Eh, lemme edit that... 90% of people shouldn't be allowed =)
            thats not spamming there doing your job and your not doing your in real life if you have to do what your commander says.

Comment

Can't you change the text in the localization file?

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                Can't you change the text in the localization file?
                Yes, but he wants them gone, not another color.

Comment

I want to check if that will boost the performance a little that's all.

Comment

if you are getting lag because text is on the screen, maybe BF2 isn't for you?

Comment

maybe there should be a option in Options that ables you to turn off text and commands

Comment

Working...
                      X