high graphics are the ****!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: high graphics are the sh1t!!!

oh the best part is he has this really nice muse and its so AWESOME,i was making tv shots like i never made before i flet like choodda!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah its awsome i went from low to high and it was like a different game

Comment

Kay

I went from all maxed to all low bar geometry and my killing power has increased significantly.

The fact is

it's alot easier to kill people with everything on low even if it looks like crap

Comment

:cry: i really want high graphics but i cant get theem :cry:

Comment

i play on low...but yknow what, it still looks good

Comment

whats the full rig?
              ultra high?
              whats the reso at

Comment

Re: high graphics are the ****!!!

well this isnt my rig its my dads but heres wat i know it has,6800gtx?(pci-e one)2 gigs of ram and pentium D processor,its sweet i can run everything high at the higest resolution and 4 AA,but the only problem is he doesnt have any sound devices so battlefiled 2 is quiet!bad when getting locked on to.

Comment

There is no ultra high!

Comment

So PCI-Express is the best then AGP and the worst you can get is PCI? Didn't knew that though..

Comment

Originally posted by -=(86th)=-Skins
                      You think he needs an upgrade? I still have AGP.
                      I have 7800GS AGP card, I'm able to run Bf2 on mostly high settings and on a 64p sever I'll get 40-50fps and no lag, you should really get yourself one if you dont want to buy a whole new comp.

ang High graphics do kick arse

Comment

im the one who needs a upgarde imnm still on PCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

Comment

WOW, PCI!

I played BF for several months on a machine worse then yours though, AMD 1600+, 1GB, 5200FX. It sucked, but still was able to play a fun game. Just got old in serious firefights because it would lag out.

I feel your pain. I hope you get squared away someday. Tell you what! Not sure what your financial status is, but AMD is killing prices right now.

I am sure right now, for $600 you could get a gaming rig that would get close to rival some of the faster (not the OCed ones) here.

Consider, 7900GT = $240, AMD 4200 = $200, 939 Mobo = $160. you might have to get some RAM, but I think this would still get you going.

Comment

you can get 939 a64's very cheap now, the boards are cheap as well, so is 2gb of value ram and for gfx, well there are many that can play bf2 well, like a 7600gt.

why cant u save up and upgrade your pc ?? it cost me alittle over £300 to change my xp and 6800 to a 146, ultra d, sata2 disk and a 7800gt.

look @ this:
                            AMD Athlon 64 3700+ £54.95 +VAT.
                            BFG 3DFuzion GeForce 7600 GT 256MB £99.95
                            Asrock 939Dual-SATA2 (Socket 939 & Upgradable to AM2) AGP & PCI-Express Motherboard £34.50
                            Value 2GB (2x1GB) PC3200 £109.95
                            Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 NCQ 250GB SATA-II 8MB Cache £47.05

£316, but less if you reuse some of your current pc and sell the remaining bits

Comment

ok i have a gforce 6600 pci-e oc is this a good card i bought it and dunno if it is it runs well but bf2 is not that smooth but then again its bf2 so you kno lol i run on high should i run on igh with this and i have 2gb of ram sorry about off topic

Comment

I run the 6800gt as well...with 2 gig ultra low lat ram, amd 3800 San Diego....bf2 looks sweet.

I will try and get a sig up in here...have not done one yet so I may need some help.

Comment

Working...
                                X