solution to the j10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solution to the j10

either fix the hitboxes or make aa missiles have no collision with meshes.
    Originally posted by metallicaguitrst

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    this is by no means a solution to air combat. theres no element of leading/trailing targets, the aa missile turn rate is too hard. jet handling is also an issue, but i think leveling out the turn rate of jets across the board would be a bad way of balancing them because i enjoy thier unique characteristics. i think playing with acceleration/decelleration would be one way to fairly balance jet combat.

Re: solution to the j10

I agree the j-10 needsto be balanced. the f-35b is the most manuverable jet in the world and in rela life j-10s suck worse then vaccum cleaners.

Comment

Here's my solution: If you fly the F35 a lot, set your flares key to eject.

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
        haha :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
          :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is my new quote

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
            in real life j-10s suck worse then vaccum cleaners.
            Well seems how a vaccum cleaner is SUPPOSED to suck very badly, I take it that the J-10 is good in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
              either fix the hitboxes or make aa missiles have no collision with meshes.

this is by no means a solution to air combat. flares still dont work right, and theres no element of leading/trailing targets, the aa missile turn rate is too hard. the jet handling is fine on all jets, thats what makes them unique!
              Flares work fine ffs. Its takes skill to launch them properly. Turn in the direction of the missles and flare outwards. Works 99% of the time, except for bad luck. There IS leading and trailing with missles, but only F35 v J10, not J10 v F35. If you lead the missles in the F35, you hit them proably 75% of the time. Make it like that for all jets and it is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                Flares work fine ffs. Its takes skill to launch them properly. Turn in the direction of the missles and flare outwards. Works 99% of the time, except for bad luck. There IS leading and trailing with missles, but only F35 v J10, not J10 v F35. If you lead the missles in the F35, you hit them proably 75% of the time. Make it like that for all jets and it is perfect.
                Yeah there is nothing wrong with flares...

Anyone who complains about them needs a nice lesson on flare launching. lol

Comment

Launch my flares anyday.
                  xfire: chodda
                  steam: w0ofz

Comment

Flares suck for those who use them as "shields" since the missile hops from flare to flare up to your exhaust pipes. So basically, shoot them out in one direction, and frack off to another. Thing is, you can THEN turn back and return behind the flares.

Fixing J10, I vote for a slight (SLIGHT) maneuverability adjustment and fix in missile hits. Either they all hit or none of them does, for all jets.

Comment

ok so i was wrong about flares, but the other stuff is still valid, i will remove the flare bit from the original post.

Comment

The solution to the J-10... fly a J-10.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                          The solution to the J-10... fly a J-10.
                          did you even see the picture on the opening post. the solution the the j10 is fixing the hitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
                            ok so i was wrong about flares, but the other stuff is still valid, i will remove the flare bit from the original post.
                            Theres is nothing" unique" about one jet being better than other in every aspect, by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                              Theres is nothing" unique" about one jet being better than other in every aspect, by a mile.
                              i was under the impression that its deceleration speed was slower than the f35. and upper atomosphere performance is bad too isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                              X