So I ran into my first horribly admined server

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • barz26
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    I got kicked yesterday for being American and a Noob!!
    1. I am not American (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    2. All i did was knife the admin (ok 3 times but!!!!)
    3. I got kicked for teamkilling?? I know thats the generic kick but still, if you're going to kick me at least make it original:)

    I just joined another server.

    By the way rtr server is really good, i joined them recently (check my stats (barz26) im not one to join a clan lightly, but no one complains and even though i get my *** kicked a lot its enjoyable:)

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueBunny63
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    So you ran into your first horribly admined server....

    I can guarantee you one thing: it won't be your last.

    Leave a comment:


  • kran1um
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    Okay, as a server owner I have heard and dealt with the complaints. What did I do? I moved to entirely different providers, not for me, for everyone that plays on our server. Thats what owners should do is make it better for the people, for the community. FF is still OFF Its still named the same but different IP. If there is a bad admin please tell me as everyone has the bad seeds. We cleaned house...again. Rules are simple, no tking...one reason FF is OFF, Ive been hearing some complaints about Commanders flying, it does suck becuase they only UAV and never spot and then the airfield is gone in 20 seconds flat...which is good for the USMC


    Thanks for everyones input; heres the new one if interested:

    Leave a comment:


  • JonnyMacFred102
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    It's good you kicked [sp.ops]Major out. He lived on knife and pistol servers for a while (hence 53 hours with a knife and 11,000+ kills) and was a jerk every time i played with him.

    Leave a comment:


  • kran1um
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    [sp.ops]Major is with the *BROS* clan. He WAS a part of us, be we cleaned house of the kids, okay MOST of them. If any clan/person is wondering why other clans don't want anyone under 18, I have alot of stories to tell...

    Anyway, Our lag this week has been great, I have the spreadsheets and graphs. We keep the ping set at 250 for our UK friends. I just changed the settings this week. One setting I recommend to server owners is to lower your rounds; some can handle, some cannot - we had ours set at 100 rounds, but now its 15 and the packet loss has be nullified..almost. We run 2 servers on our dedicated, thats it, we did have 6..obviously that helped - But we rid that months ago. So I must say the lag issue has been taken care of, for now. It was weird though as we never used to get lag until the 1.3 patch came out, actually it was when the Jahalalalalalalalabad map was introduced.

    Every clan has bad apples in admins, like someone said I can't be there 24/7. But if anyone has a rap on one, I would like to know, that way I can deal with the person or persons. We do, as with any clan, have the bad apples..but damn great players, I just have to mute my mic.. I guess winning shouldnt be everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • JonnyMacFred102
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    I have not had any issues with the admins in the server, but the lag is incredible. It's the stuttery type every 2 seconds that gets highly annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • 7man
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    I was just at the server "Wake Island! pure madness" and i must say the lag has gone down alot. although the *TA* members are not that good admins the ones i was with anyway. they just get in the chopper with someone and baserape the whole time i was there not that fun!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JonnyMacFred102
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    [sp.ops]Major is a complete retard, i have played with him on other servers before (especially knife and pistol, he is a macro-using, dolphin-diving kiddie). Total idiot. Uses the karkand hotel wall glitch and sucks with his attitude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blades
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    Originally posted by 2MinuteWarning
    Hello. My name is kran1um, I am the owner of Pure Madness Wake server. I feel your pain as we play on the server constantly. I like the input from everyone and sorry for the POS server, when you pay for something you expect a great product. I treat this server as a product for you people that play on it.

    First off, the lag - I know this as I have put multiple tickets in and finally they told me to turn off our other games on the dedicated, now we only run 2 servers. That helped immensly, as I also turned the idler on to 5 mins, I found a person idling for 7 hours once - This REALLY helped and would advise server owners to turn on idler and high pingers; ours is set at 250, There will always be lag spikes, hiccups and packet loss, especially when we have our rounds set at 100, so now they will be down to 15 rounds to reset the packets. From this when I did all this the lag has been alot better.

    This is what it is averaging all day and ~ week
    ping from webserver:88 ms
    average ping:


    78 ms



    Secondly; I do hate the God-like admins, and if anyone has a problem as we all know people take this game seriously and people have bad days, I would like to know as the thread starter did today. This was something that needed to be settled on our forums, not here. But kinda glad he did in a way that way I know what you all think about our server...now I know, maybe we should just shut it down. Like I said: Ill deal with it.
    Well Im glad you dealt with it. The thing that I REALLY liked about your server is that FF is off. 24/7 Wake is kinda dying out imo like 24/7 oman is.

    Its a 50/50 when I get on your server. The first time I got on, it was great. No tk griefing or anything. No sniping people out of choppers and planes. Good experience. But then I get on later and its SOOO ****ing laggy. I had a ping of like 50 and it I just kept on warping all around the server. Ridiculous.

    Then I complain to some guy named TA specopsmajor or something like that. I didnt know if he was admin though. And he just if you dont like it go to another server. HOW COULD ANYONE LIKE BEING WARPED AROUND??? I told him so you could improve the server. He acted like a retard. Again, im not sure if he is in your clan, has admin or anything like that.

    ALSO, if he IS in your clan, then I would suggest kicking him out. He used to be a HUGE frequenter of knife and pistol servers. And ON those servers, he used the hotel glitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • low_iq
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    I got kicked today from an [oZ] OutZone aka n00b central.
    Profile; http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clanprofile.php?clanid=6769

    Didn't do a darn thing wrong. Playing the role as an effective pilot in the attack chopper, getting clean in land kills on dalian plant. Less then a minute from the rounds completion as there was a timer, I get kicked. I enter a minute later and ask what the deal with the kick was, then I was banned for teamkilling. Didn't get 1 tk the entire round as it was only 7 vs. 7. lol

    Bunch of rookie admins kicking all the good players so they can get the wins and medals. Sad, sad, bunch of players those [oZ] guys are.

    Leave a comment:


  • war_mouth
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    Originally posted by 2MinuteWarning
    How am I fixing this mishap today?
    1) Monty is being talked to as we speak, admin revoked until he understands what we are about.
    2) I will re-establish admin rules and personnel rules.
    3) Try my best to make the servers lag free ( you will be getting hiccups)
    4) Take responsibility for all actions today, so if you want to attack someone attack me.
    5) Set the server to "no language barriers" cuss up a storm
    6) Set server to 15 rounds.

    If you disrespect ANY clan you would get the boot. Its thier server, they pay for it.
    Be a Man and respectful and post your complaints in our forums besides bashing us here, its not the place.
    I respect you're dealing with this situation in this manner, and I think it's one of the better server owner responses I've seen to date. Its difficult to always monitor who's doing what all the time, (especially if you have other responsibilities) and you've done what you could with honesty and openess. I've played your server before and had trouble with the lag, but I will give it another try based solely on how you've handled the complaints in both forums. Like it or not, $h*t happens, and you took care of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    Originally posted by You_were_killedby
    I think j-10 pilots should realize they already have an advantage in the air and at least let the f-35s get in the air before blowing them up and too staw away from the carrier. but all j-10 pilots are greedy noobs nowadays.
    My thoughts exactly... it's already easy enough to take them out of the sky...

    HELL... probably easier, cause you don't have to worry about the essex or something spawning in front of you, or "lag spikes" :laugh:

    Leave a comment:


  • DesertFalcon
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    I think j-10 pilots should realize they already have an advantage in the air and at least let the f-35s get in the air before blowing them up and to stay away from the carrier. but all j-10 pilots are greedy noobs nowadays.

    Leave a comment:


  • coldmist
    replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    I was kicked from a server a day or two ago because I would jump out of the F35 before the J10's last missile would blow me up on Dalian, causing the J10 pilot to not get a kill (2 points).

    I did this 3 or 4 times, jumping out over the Essexx, and getting in the plane as it respawned.

    He kicked me via PB saying something stupid.

    I rejoined, typed in a few messages about how bad the admin was, and I was kicked again for "high ping".

    I rejoined, got in a chopper, started flying to the shore, and was kicked again for "excessive teamkilling", which I hadn't even made it to land yet or fired a missile or shot a bullet yet.

    Sad.

    The server was 702 recon or something like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • sassback
    Guest replied
    Re: So I ran into my first horribly admined server

    omg omg, i just came from a 24/7 karkand server where an admin actually set me up. i was in a USMC tank over by the enemy occupied hotel. i racked up like 16 kills then i see an admin set up at mines in front of and behind me so im stuck.
    i continue to "camp" on the hotel getting kills one after another because i cant go and cap flags. after a minute or so of this i get kicked for vehicle camping on a spawn by the same admin who set up the damn mines! first time thats ever happened to me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...