Revolution BF2 Tournaments World Wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolution BF2 Tournaments World Wide

alot of people will have something to say about this thread and im sure alot of you will say unkind remarks but anyway.
    Im coming to the end of my BF2 playing days, and i began brain storming for something other to do in my spare time, and i came up with the Tournament idea, i have a server where these can take place, i have a site where you can sign up to enter such tournaments.
    These tournaments are not currently for cash prizes, that will depend on how things go in the free tournaments. anyone can sign up at them, there's a great range to choose from, from specialty matches to standard play.

have a look, i will guarantee that these tournaments will be the best BF2 gaming you've had. You decide for Your Self.

Re: Revolution BF2 Tournaments World Wide

Pretty cool but one thing:

'Your Rank, we will automaticly generate ranks that better fit opponants, E.g A General would face the closest rank to a General.''

What if you have a General who started a new account and is currently a Sergeant? And lower ranks still can have the same amount of skill as a General.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah

'Your Rank, we will automaticly generate ranks that better fit opponants, E.g A General would face the closest rank to a General.''

What if you have a General who started a new account and is currently a Sergeant? And lower ranks still can have the same amount of skill as a General.

True, a league style tourney would go some way to sort them men from the boys as it were, e.g. initially on startup your position in the league is determined by rank, then you can only play the person one place above you, the winner takes the losers place in the league. You could also set something similar up to the one on ones e.g. tank .v. tank, jet .v. jet etc (both peeps using the same type of armour - plane)

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah

You make a good point, but i have to think of a way to seperate the people of different skill usually people with a high rank tend to be better than say people with a lower rank, so if i was pitting a general against a private the odds are stacked against the private (a stereotypical example).
        So thats how i came up with the, a general would face a general, unless the finals came and it was a general Vs a private where i'd have no choice but to make the match.

its just a simple way to make the tournament a bit easier

Comment

Working...
        X