Correct patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct patch?

I am just looking for some confirmation that I am using the right patch. I bought the deluxe edition and have downoaded and tried to install the standard 1.3 patch. THe installation didnt seem to do anything, and the version number on my screen is 1.1.2878-710. I've seen on other sites that the patch versions for the Deluxe Edition are different, and they seem to indicate that my version is up to date. The only reason I suspect it's not is because whenever I close BF2, I need to restart before I can play it again. I also do not have the CO-OP option anywhere, nor has the mic test option ever worked.

Can anyone confirm that my version is up to date? I've searched the forums, and there isnt much w/ the deluxe edition and have not found my answer.

Re: Correct patch?

did u get the Full 400mb+ patch if not get it here and give that ago
    GameWatcher is a website that provides news, reviews, and guides for video games. We cover the latest games and provide in-depth analysis of them.

Comment

check the readme in Start->Programs->EA GAMES-> battlfield 2 and it hsould say somewhere near the top

Comment

THanks a lot, the readme told me everything I needed to know. Just to double check, do you connect to the coop through multiplayer and then internet?

Comment

Coop with bots can only be played in singleplayer on 16 player maps. By connecting to multiplayer/internet you are joining in with other human players

Comment

Working...
          X