Even not started...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even not started...

When i start my BF2, from the Cd or from anywhere else, it stay at the little screen: Battlefield 2 ( with an M-1 A2 in Karkand ) And whoever it ask me to put the Cd in, or it give me an error report... I dunt know what to do, you do you know ?

Re: Even not started...

No, because I can't understand what your question is. He's what I can gather:
    -It asks you to put the CD in - Im taking it that your CD might be scratched or your CD-Rom drive has got problems. Check to see if your BF2 cd is scratched on the bottom and that your drive shows up in device manager. If your CD is scratched, you may need to implement a fake CD image so the game will run without the CD.

-It gives you an error report - what is the error report it gives you? It might still give you this if your CD is scratched.

Comment

My CD Drive is detecting BF2 but it even ask the CD while he's inside. I got 2 Drive and none of them work...

Do you have any Alcool 120% BF2 Image or Daemon tools Image ?

Comment

You can get the CD image from www.gamecopyworld.com

I've heard of something similar to this happening in the past - maybe try a search of the forums for "cd error" or something?

Comment

Working...
        X