**---MOVIE: Fun On An Empty Server 2---**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **---MOVIE: Fun On An Empty Server 2---**

i have just finished my video about me and my friend fooling around and having fun on an empty server. it has taken me a few day of work to get all the footage and edit it all, but i think it turned out great. sadly, i was forced to use windows movie maker, so plz take that into consideration while u watch it. i literarly went through editing hell trying to complete this movie, what with WMM freezing every 30 mins and telling me i had missing links. but i finally got it all together and working, but i couldnt find somewhere to upload it to that will accept its large size (about 100MB), so i had to resort to google. the quality isnt that great, but the graphics r nice.
    when u watch it, press the download button in the top right corner to get it in better quality than just streaming on google. well, i hope u enjoy it!
    Fun On An Empty Server
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50926233&hl=en
    running time is about 12 minutes

plz tell me what u think, and offer any advice

i added it to filefront, so u can download it.
    http://files.filefront.com/Fun_On_An.../fileinfo.html
    has anyone watched it yet??

*edit* (after 3 days and no replies) f*ck you guys

Re: **---MOVIE: Fun On An Empty Server 2---**

Wow, such language in your edit...

"*edit* (after 3 days and no replies) f*ck you guys"

I'll reply, it sucks. You have a crappy movie with even worse music of you goofing off. You are running a free version of fraps and have absolutely no idea how to create an actual movie showcasing something that someone may be interested in. Your hud and nametags are on and there isn't one thing original about your vid. Your mom may like it but the rest of the community just wasted time clicking your link.

Comment

Re: **---MOVIE: Fun On An Empty Server 2---**

lol nice fillet

its a peice of crap ill have to admit

Comment

Working...
      X