Ghosts of BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts of BF2

ive been noticing strange things in BF2 which resemble faces, i saw this one and decided to take a screen shot. i call them Ghosts in the system, AKA Ghosts of Bf2.

Edited Version

Unedited Version

Re: Ghosts of BF2

That's cool, I wonder how many more are out there.

Comment

Lol kinda reminds me of this.

Or this!

Or even this.

It is kinda spooky. I've seen what look like faces in the grass or bushes too. I think I'll start playing with the lights on

Comment

I thought you quit BF2? Cool piccys though

Comment

xxCaptainBlackxx they arnt what im really talking about here , and 15 days i stop playing bf2 when my server stops.

Comment

I can't see them....Are they in the shadows?

Comment

i know i have semi-colour blindness, so im guessing im missing something here because i cant see a damn thing!

Comment

Human brains are really good as seeing patterns... even if they aren't there.
                Those things are no more ghosts (or faces of jesus) than are things you see in clouds.

Thing is, the mind is so fixated on pattern recognition that it will make patterns even if they aren't there. It's a very interesting subject and if you wanna read more (thus expanding your mind) check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_recognition

Comment

I dont see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                    Human brains are really good as seeing patterns... even if they aren't there.
                    Those things are no more ghosts (or faces of jesus) than are things you see in clouds.

Thing is, the mind is so fixated on pattern recognition that it will make patterns even if they aren't there. It's a very interesting subject and if you wanna read more (thus expanding your mind) check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_recognition
                    But i swear i saw Jesus on that cloud :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by )-SiN-( Max666
                      But i swear i saw Jesus on that cloud :laugh: :laugh:
                      LSD is bad for you.

Comment

The image he is talking about....is in both pics....look at the top of the Hotel..where the White outline is...in the first pic.

Comment

Once I found myself staring at a plaster wall for about 30 minutes for some reason. About halfway through I saw a face that had bottomless black eyes, a beard, short hair on the wall. I swear it looked like a sculpture glued there.

Sort of reminds me of this too http://www.seds.org/~spider/spider/Mars/marsface.html

Comment

How can you not possibly see the subject? ive outlined it for goodness sake, its clear as day, and patterns made by a human brain, yea clouds do that, but that has been seen by lots and everyone says it looks the same so its there and people aint making it out of there brains.

Comment

Very bad for you wargimp.Good though!

Comment

Working...
                              X