This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 wake insomina

Is it true that bfroe shut down this server because of the vehicle drop hack yesterday.

Re: 24/7 wake inssomina

Yes. All the 365 servers suck **** anyway.

And who/what is myg0t?

Comment

That server is a complete joke. Getting into a vehicle without being TK'ed is more of an accomplishment than anything else you can do there.

Comment

Insomnia servers rock! :rock:
        Just because their are no admins present, and it does not require team switching does not mean that you need to talk trash about them. They are pretty fast and more stable than other servers I have been on.

Only downside is it is impossible to kick someone, and their sometimes needs to be an admin.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          Is it true that bfroe shut down this server because of the vehicle drop hack yesterday.
          I was there yesterday as the Chinese commander when that happened. I was doing my usualy duties and I saw the drop vehicle icon over the carrier but very bold and some voice kept saying vehicle drop over. So I looked at the carrier and it was being spammed with cars. Everyone blamed me rite away and I was soon kicked from commander position and even though I wasn't the commander it was still being spammed by cars. I than re-applyed and tried to stop it with arty. After that failed I got tired of seeing the accusations of me hacking and all the curses so I left.

Sad that insomnia servers are down I enjoyed playing them and spawnraping j-10 whores like 3rd-name and others.

Comment

Re: 24/7 wake insomina

there are alot of other 24/7 wake servers around still. in fact, there are lots of 24/7 server playing all sorts of maps.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
              And who/what is myg0t?
              To the best of my knowledge they are a group (I prefer not to call them a clan) of cheaters/hackers.

Comment

i liked the server but hackers are runing it.

Comment

all the insomnia servers are being hacked was on shrqi penisula

Comment

oh its back i guess it was just down this morning cya im going to play some wake.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
                      Yes. All the 365 servers suck **** anyway.

And who/what is myg0t?
                      Ask google

Comment

Working...
                      X