Lost password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost password

I lost my password, and when I go to the 'Forgot password' option in my bf2 game, it doesn't help me. I already tried searching this forum for other posts about 'lost passwords', but it did help me.

Re: Lost password

go to gamespy.com and click on the login thingy (under subscriptions) on the left side and then u can reset ur password.

Comment

you lost your password!!!

dont write it down, but next time, make one up that is easy to rememember yet, isnt quite so simple ie 'bf2' or 'rangers' :P

Comment

Use the serial number of your modem or monitor, something on/near your desk.

It's always available and usually a combination of letters and numbers.

Comment

Anyway, how do I retrieve my password?

Comment

go to Gamespy.com

scroll down the left until u see "Subscriptions" written in green and then
            under that is "Log In" and click on that

then itll take u to another page and then u click on "I forgot my password"

then something should popup and u enter ur email address and then click send and then u should receieve a email that looks sortof like

"
            Hi, YOUREMAIL
            To reset your password, click the link below within 120 minutes:

https://login.games........

After 120 minutes, the link expires and you will have to make another request.

This password reset request came from the IP address _______
            If you did not request your password to be reset and you have received this email, don't worry, neither your email address, nor this link have been sent to anyone else.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at http://support.gamespy.com/.
            "

and then follow the link it gives u and u can reset ur password and yeah.....have fun. note the email might take a while to be sent (like 10 minutes tops)

Comment

Lol, when i lost my password i went to have gamespy e-mail it (or mybe the instructions to get it?) only to remember i registered under the fake email crazzypeople@notarealsite.com

Comment

That's what I did too. I didn't have an email account at the time and I just wanted to play the game so I made one up. Now I forgot my password and the email address associated with my BF2 account doesn't exist.

I've gone to gameSpy and had it reset, but I think it knows the new email address I'm inputting isn't the same as the one originally registered.

Does anyone know if there's a way to chenge the email address associated with the BF2 account...or any other way I can get my password?

HELP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SKIDM4RK
                  That's what I did too. I didn't have an email account at the time and I just wanted to play the game so I made one up. Now I forgot my password and the email address associated with my BF2 account doesn't exist.

I've gone to gameSpy and had it reset, but I think it knows the new email address I'm inputting isn't the same as the one originally registered.

Does anyone know if there's a way to chenge the email address associated with the BF2 account...or any other way I can get my password?

HELP!!!

You're screwed, sorry man, only option buy another copy

Comment

Originally posted by Razorman01
                    You're screwed, sorry man, only option buy another copy
                    No need to buy another copy, just create a new character with the copy he already has.

Comment

Working...
                    X