Servers with long rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers with long rounds

I'm trying to get my combat action medal but need 33 min in a round. So my question is do any of you know any servers that last that long??

Re: Servers with long rounds

any with 16 slots and a 64 sized map.

Comment

Originally posted by xXMM***x
      any with 16 slots and a 64 sized map.
      That is a no-no. That is a High Points Server, it happens to be against the new ROE. You can potentially get reported and wiped for playing on those servers.
      In order to play it safe, play on servers that have at least 32 players on them, NOTHING lower. Ultimately the risk is yours, but I wouldn't do it.

Comment

God what sorta douche would report you for that? You gotta be a real ******* to do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
          God what sorta douche would report you for that? You gotta be a real ******* to do something like that.
          thatd piss me off eh

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
            Personally, it's none of my concern. As crazy as it may seem some people follow the ROE. I've known people that have been reported for less, and I am sure being in these forums as long as you have you know of some too. Besides, Im just telling you what the ROE is, I didn't write it for god's sake. If you dont like it fire off an email to EA.

Comment

from what i have seen from other threads people say its ok to have 16 players on a 64 player map (i am not saying i play these rounds btw ) I think that it only becomes a high point server where flags are planned and captured, simply means the teams just pass flags over and over

Comment

It doesnt say in the ROE that a 64 map 16 player server is a HIGH POINTS SERVER. It doesn't define what a high points server is or what figure is a high score to get points.

And if 64/16 man isnt allowed why are you able to set your server as ranked with these map sizes and player limits.

Is a 64 map/64 player a high score server if only 16 players have joined so far. Wheres the limit, wheres the line.

You can't so broadly define a rule without describing in detail what the rule is.

Indeed this rule supports the fact that large maps small player numbers is allowed-

From The ROE

1.4 Maps

1.4.1 Custom maps are never permitted on ranked servers, although we do permit map sizes to be defined independently of maximum players.

Comment

Worth checking out this topic from yesterday

Comment

How can a setting be against the RoE? That's just nonsense.

If they wanted to restrict ranked servers from doing so, it would be so simple. Allowing that setting and then punishing people for using it makes no sense what-so-ever. I highly doubt that 16 on a 64 map is against the RoE.

That being said, 32 on a 64 map will give you 33 minutes easy. So, if you are afraid of this nonsense, then just do that.

Comment

I personaly hate anyone who reports HPS to bfroe why does everyone have to taddle on servers. but you probably wont get caught somepeople i know went on a knife only server and in 1 round about 45 min they all got expert knife and 200-300 kills along with revive scores. but if enough people switch to bf 2142 EA will for get about bf2 allowing alot more HPS.

STOP THE HPS SNITCHING!

Comment

Working...
                      X