oh man this would make dogfights so much better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh man this would make dogfights so much better

so I just saw top gun and when i think about BF2 and all that the dogfights are not fun at all and are kinda err stupid

u should only have a couple of missiles and in order to lock on the enemiy youd have to follow him with ur croshair(ap) pointed at him for long enough

then ud take a shot and hed pretty much have no chance, it would all come down to who can handle jets better and it would of course be harder but it would be hella fun, imagine chasing someone up there for the whole round lol

Re: oh man this would make dogfights so much better

yea that would be so wiked

Comment

Omg but teh j-10 h4x!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.D
        Omg but teh j-10 h4x!
        ehh if the enemy can turn fast enough the J10 will have problems locking on him, right now all u gotta do is get behind the enemy and make him drop those flares and blow him up

Comment

In a j10 it only takes 2 to shoot down a f35 and that is a guaranteed kill since the hitbox is about as big as a 600lb womans rear :hmm: .

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
            In a j10 it only takes 2 to shoot down a f35 and that is a guaranteed kill since the hitbox is about as big as a 600lb womans rear :hmm: .
            Thing is though, if you are going to have to fly behind them and keep the pipper on the target, you may as well be using your guns. Thats how they work.

KBK

Comment

Yes, the J10 owns the F35. I was on a server, and this guy kept slaughtering me in the J10. Next round, I had the J10, and I kept slaughtering him. It was obvious it was who had the best plane would win. Doesnt seem fair on a map like Wake Island.

Comment

You JUST saw Top Gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                  You JUST saw Top Gun?

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    so I just saw top gun and when i think about BF2 and all that the dogfights are not fun at all and are kinda err stupid

u should only have a couple of missiles and in order to lock on the enemiy youd have to follow him with ur croshair(ap) pointed at him for long enough

then ud take a shot and hed pretty much have no chance, it would all come down to who can handle jets better and it would of course be harder but it would be hella fun, imagine chasing someone up there for the whole round lol

You mean go back to patch 1.12 ? I am all for it. There were dog fights between good pilots in 1.12 and below. Now you got the J10 and a target practice called F35.
                    I'd leave the gound AA as it is now, and put back the missiles of 1.12 into the air crafts.

Comment

Originally posted by MirageAK47
                      :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1

Ooooo....Im imagining it.........Ooooo.....fap,fap,fap......Ooo.......

Silly Plane whores,.....stop waiting in line and get in the fight...

Comment

I'm not the best pilot by any means, 1.5 KDR. But I will say, that a nice way to beat the J-10's is when you hear the lock (assuming you're in an F-35) Start to gain alt, then at about 600ft do a straight nosedive with a half aileron roll. Most of them time the j-10 manueverability will beat itself causing the pilot to turn into a flat spin. Granted this doesn't work 100% of the time, and there are skilled pilots out there that laugh at this technique, however anything's worth a shot when it's your *** waiting on the carrier again : /

Comment

Working...
                          X