When I install SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I install SF

I currently have version 1.3 in BF2, so I'm installing SF then reinstalling the full 1.3 patch. So when I get done installing the patch how will I access the new unlocks. I have unlocked the 1st teir unlocks of the medic and sniper.

Thanks

Re: When I install SF

I think you can unlock them the next time you login.

Comment

In order to install SF you need to uninstall BF2 first. Then Install regular BF2 and don't patch it. Then install SF. After SF is installed you need to patch up to 1.3. When everything is installed play a round or two, usually one will do. Make sure you play the whole round. If not then sometimes EA will not recognize that you have played SF. After that your unlocks will be available for you to choose.

Comment

Well I'll just wait and see, if it doesn't work, I'll go with your idea...

Comment

Dont listen to killa. If you goto the SF section of the forum it CONFIRMS that you do not need to unistall and reinstall. I did not reinstall BF2. Just install SF, then the patch and you should be ok. If you get an error message check back in the SF forum because the answer is there.

Play in a SF server for like 10 minutes or so, then just quit. Exit BF2 back to the desktop and then open up the program again. It might take a while, i didnt get my unlocks till a day later, but I got 6 unlocks. It was like christmas lol.

Comment

Originally posted by killa
            In order to install SF you need to uninstall BF2 first. Then Install regular BF2 and don't patch it. Then install SF. After SF is installed you need to patch up to 1.3. When everything is installed play a round or two, usually one will do. Make sure you play the whole round. If not then sometimes EA will not recognize that you have played SF. After that your unlocks will be available for you to choose.
            That is correct!

moving to support

Comment

You don't have to uninstall bf2 vanilla though....just install sf and then patch 1.3 again and you should be golden.

Comment

NVM Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X