Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: British accents in sf

Originally posted by Palerider
    I say! I still think those chaps did a jolly good job eh, whatwhat? Jolly hockysticks to them, I say, eh? How about tea and crumpets for all, whatwhat? I say...

Ya right git! That'urd be the worst cockney accent oi've ever read! Who the bluh'y 'ell do you think your impersona'in there? A CARTOON? Lol, I'm too lazy to go on. 'd just like to add: bloomin' and sticky wicket.

Comment

The British SAS is my favourite army in this game ^^

The accents are like sean connery.. a little bit old but classic :laugh:

Comment

I thought that the UK accents used in Day of Defeat weren't too bad. I'm talking about the version that was built on the original HL engine. Otherwise, when I 1st heard voices for BF:SF I thought that maybe the snooty aristocrats were taking on the role as infintry.

Comment

yeh, i would hate to have heard the helicopter or Airplane chatter. tally-ho pip pip- old boy time to take off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nintendogamer
            yeh, i would hate to have heard the helicopter or Airplane chatter. tally-ho pip pip- old boy time to take off.
            ROFL ,tally ho old chap ,time we got airbourne.:laugh:

Comment

just imagine if they made the Australian army for BF2, the soldiers would all sound like Steve Irwin, stupid DICE.

Comment

Originally posted by HABO3
                just imagine if they made the Australian army for BF2, the soldiers would all sound like Steve Irwin, stupid DICE.
                lol

American FAV = Australian Alligator

Don't you just love sterotyping!

Comment

Originally posted by Palerider
                  I say! I still think those chaps did a jolly good job eh, what? Jolly hockysticks to them, I say, eh? How about tea and crumpets for all, what? I say...

your even from england and your talking out of ya rear end, British guys dont talk that, people think the whole of britain talk like london, get over that sterotypical view. because we dont talk like that.

Comment

PRMM will have some proper British accents. I think they will actualy be in the next release as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
                      LOL pathetic that is all i can say ,sounds like the guys at dice couldnt be arsed to fork out for some proper British guys to do the acents so they all got pissed up on cheap booze ,took a couple of Es then had a go.

No wonder the rest of the world think we talk like prince charles with downsyndrome.:laugh:
                      lmao yep. i hate the way brits are stereotyped with amazingly old fashioned posh nutters.

Comment

Jolly ho I have bad teeth jolly good eh

Comment

we all know we want cornish accents in the game!

Comment

those SAS voices are pretty overdone... I find it funny !

Comment

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
                              because we dont talk like that.
                              Damn I was happy in the belief that he was American, balls.

Comment

No actually ive heard british accents so bad that i can't understand them here is what you do buy an xbox 360 get Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 and then play an xbox live game, i can never understand what the people are saying i have to get used to the one persons voice

Comment

Working...
                                X