i say no to the aerial service riboon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i say no to the aerial service riboon

well the past couple days i have benn tryign to get ti but to no avail so today i fgo on the wake insomnia server and decide ill fly the f35 just for fun as every1 wants to fly the j10 so i fly hit the airstrip rack up 3 kills and etc but i do ths constantly and not just the airfiled racking up a kill every strfting run eneding with a j10 whore ponts of around 29 kills and 56 pints or so due to smacktards standing in froiont of my jet.so its just frustrating to do so good but no ribbon but hey who cares its a game!

Re: i say no to the aerial service riboon

Hmm, I got my Expert Engineer (not repair) over at insomina a few weeks ago and it never stuck (I even have a screen shot of the award). Kind of strange you did not get the award.

BTW, I just removed my quote...it was starting to cloud up all the other quotes I was making in a single post, I hope you keep it for a while.

Comment

[QUOTE=RocketChild]Hmm, I got my Expert Engineer (not repair) over at insomina a few weeks ago and it never stuck (I even have a screen shot of the award). Kind of strange you did not get the award.

odd u should mention that. ive been going for my heli Medal. 100H 5000 kills and 30 kills IAR. i have the 100h and 5k. and got over 30 kills about 6 times in 6 different rounds. and have yet to recieve the medal. not even a notice IG.

Comment

I've gotten all the kills IAR necessary for the Air-Defense, Ground Defense, and Armored Service Ribbons, but not the time IAR, which is probably what kept you from getting your Aerial Service Ribbon. EA likes to reward retardedness, not efficiency, for awards. Which is why I spent a minute firing zip lines and throwing grappling hooks at my feet like a ****, instead of helping my team in SF to get my shiny badges.

Comment

yeah just makes me mad that had to happen ,once i had my 19 kills i was just fying around waitign for the ribbon but once the tickets reached 30 i stated strfting again but no ribbon.

Comment

try the 5 bomber on gulf of oman....that's how i got mine.

Comment

i get the kills np its just the time requirement

Comment

To get the time requirement, you need to play on an underpopulated server. A fully populated 64-player server generally has 15 to 20 minute rounds. Find a 64-player server with fewer than 30 people on it, and it should go 25+ minutes.

Comment

i've got my aerial service ribbon twice now ... the first time I lost my internet connection and couldn't get back in the game in time to pick up my score etc ... second time server crashed ... lol

Comment

i got my on dragon valey, it wasnt easy but im happy i've got it
                    before i thought i will never get this ****!

maybe try on server where are weak players, and they dont fly?

Comment

wtf is a aerial service riboon?

Comment

Working...
                      X