What is your favorite Attack Copter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Attack Copter?

What is your favorite attack copter? Mine is the MI-28, because it just controles so smoothly and is very responsive, i love flying it and being a gunner is awesome too because of the cannons power. I love the Cobra too but it doesnt fly as well as the MI-28, though overall its a good attack copter. the WZ-10 in my opinion is horrible, it flys slow, controles slowly and the gunners cannon has a delay in firing which is just horrible when you only have a split second to react.

Re: What is your favorite Attack Copter?

the cobra with the m1-28's guns would be a great great helicopter, but alas, no...

I would take a cobra over an m1-28 anyday however

You'd be better throwing a couple of rocks outta the cobras window, better chance of killing someone with it than the pea shooter.

Comment

As a gunner- Cobra. I love the cannon, it gives a sense of accomplishment to every kill, as opposed to the cannon of death the Mi-28 has. Cobras TV missile feels a lot more responsive. Not to mention, the fact that the TV missile center is close to pilots aiming reticle, at least I have a shot...

As a pilot- Cobra, very maneuverable, agile, fast. FFARs are shot out close together, thats an excellent bonus in ATA and ATS.

Comment

damn thread was suppose to have a poll, but i messed it up so whatever...

Comment

For what? Well for balance the apache handles very well, its hovering balance for it not to topple is great, and its missiles pwn.

I like the AH for manueverbility its speedy and quick and not sluggish or slow.

The Z-10 is like the AH, but slightly less maneverable, its pretty well balanced as well.

The MI-28, great chopper, the canon on it, one word ''ownage'' lol. It is sort of sluggish and isn't the smallest chopper going, but it makes up for its great canon and it hovers well.

The Tiger Hap, terrible for solo piloting, and it can tip easy and isn't very manueverable. Does barrel rolls pretty well and it looks cool, quite small which can sometimes make it harder to hit with the TV.

The Hind is alright, I prefer the Apache, they are alike but the Apache looks cooler and seems to handle better.

Comment

As a pilot I would take the cobra over any other heli. But as a gunner the MI-28 is king but is also the easiest to get tv'ed.

Comment

I pwn with the Z10 cannon. I lead bullets pretty nuts and accurately.
              xfire: chodda
              steam: w0ofz

Comment

I like the cobra because its slim and slick which makes it harder to hit well i know the hitboxes are probably the same but i find it harder to hit than the big fat mi-28 but i do love the death cannons on that mi-28 :evil:

Comment

mi-28 is the most deadly of the bunch. cobra is a close second, and the pla chopper is last imo....

Comment

the apache and the hind from the SF expansion are total crap, i dont play the SF expansion anymroe because there are just to many things that make it different and not fun. i like the arcadish feel of vanilla bf2 over SF.

Comment

Well, I like the maneuverability of the Cobra, but the Mi-28's guns I just love to shoot with. For example, on Sharqi, I got 74 kills with the chopper, and I don't even gun that much. I think my least favorite one has to be the Chinese one.

Comment

Love the Tiger HAP used by the EU. I like the Mi-28 a lot but that Tiger is quick, well armed and nicely nimble. When in the right pilots hands, it evades quick.

Don't like the Apache, was very disappointed with it. And the Hind, it is everything I exepted it to be, but, should have allowed you to put 4 extra guys in it like in RL,

Comment

AH-1Z Super Cobra. It's so much more agile and more fun to fly than the mec and chinese ones.

Plus the tv-guided is positioned higher than on the other helis

Comment

love the AH-1Z i am mostly pilot and i would rather fly this than anything else. its so manueverable its almost to overpowered if your a decent pilot.

to those who like the MI-28. ever had a decent TVer on the american side.
                            the MI is total Cake to blow outta the sky. its got such a huge hitbox. even from the front. guns are good, but if you can lead the AH-1Z guns decently u can rack up just as many kills.

and yea. if your gunning and u have a ****ty pilot its still easy to fire off a good TV shot because of the positioning of the TV. nothing worse than a ****ty MI-28 pilot that never properly lines up the TV. fuk that pisses me off more than anything when they line u up but your TV camera is 20 feet below the target.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                              As a pilot I would take the cobra over any other heli. But as a gunner the MI-28 is king but is also the easiest to get tv'ed.
                              Motherf*cking dawt.

The Havoc is too easy to TV and isn't nearly as maneuverable as the Cobra, so I will always choose the latter. Still, that super duper hyper grenade round is great...

Comment

Working...
                              X