Can change ratio IO and SL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can change ratio IO and SL

very often on 16 player maps are fast over because of the ticket bleed so it would be great if you could aleast change it to 200% instead 100%.

also bigger version of maps on IO will great benefit if you undo the squadhopping and squadcycling nerf(server option)

tank you even consider it Dice/EA

by the way love the new game mod. some very nice teamwork out there.
    come and see it your self on the Beta servers.

Re: Can change ratio IO and SL

Just play on High point servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Retuner
      very often on 16 player maps are fast over because of the ticket bleed so it would be great if you could aleast change it to 200% instead 100%.

also bigger version of maps on IO will great benefit if you undo the squadhopping and squadcycling nerf(server option)

tank you even consider it Dice/EA

by the way love the new game mod. some very nice teamwork out there.
      come and see it your self on the Beta servers.
      I've often thought this. Nothing racks me off more than when you go on a Wake server and theyve got the starting tickets at 200 each, its over in like 15 mins if the teams arent balanced. as ES said high points servers (ie 64 maps with say max 24 players) could be the best answer for you though mate.

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
        I've often thought this. Nothing racks me off more than when you go on a Wake server and theyve got the starting tickets at 200 each, its over in like 15 mins if the teams arent balanced. as ES said high points servers (ie 64 maps with say max 24 players) could be the best answer for you though mate.
        yes but on city maps it's total other story on 16 player because of the bleeding in the beginning

Comment

Working...
        X