• Extreme Crappy Texture

hi,

In option, the video is set to high but when I play its like it is low :/

my computer:
    AMD 64 x2 3800+ oc @2.7ghz
    Nvidia 7600GT
    2 * 512 DDR PC 3200 (cas2)
    939Dual Sata 2 (asrock)
    Windows xp pro + sp2 + hotfix sp2 (unattended by myself )
    My video card use the last driver: forceware 91.31
    Battlefield 2 v 1.3

U can take a look @ my crappy quality ingame:

So please, help me out :/
    and I got one other problem (less important) bf2 loads the map fast enough but the checks (of files) takes about 1-2 minutes :/

Thank in advance
    ++

Re: Extreme Crappy Texture

I don't see what your problem is? Everything looks like just like they should :hmm: ?

Comment

Yor screenshots seem fine to me, what frames per second are you getting?

Originally posted by ShakkaZombie
      So please, help me out :/
      and I got one other problem (less important) bf2 loads the map fast enough but the checks (of files) takes about 1-2 minutes :/
      The lenght of time it takes to verify client data can be shortend by adding another 1Gb of ram to your system. The majority of people use 2Gb of ram to play BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
        The lenght of time it takes to verify client data can be shortend by adding another 1Gb of ram to your system. The majority of people use 2Gb of ram to play BF2.
        "Verify client data" is nothing to do with amount of RAM. Map loading will be faster with more RAM, but "Verify client data" is all about your HD speed.

Comment

don't u think the color of textures are blurry ?

Comment

What can we say? It's BF2. Not a visually groundbreaking game but it's not "bad"...

Try it on low, lol.

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

Everything looks fine to me. BF2 is definately and ugly duckling in the gaming world. The only screens that maybe have something wrong is the one where your in the US buggy. It looks pretty blurrry, and i dont recall it being that bad with my rig. And of course the screens with the jagged shadows, but that happens to alot of us. If you want pretty games, go for HL2 or FEAR. Do you notice anything wrong with other games?

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
                  Everything looks fine to me. BF2 is definately and ugly duckling in the gaming world. The only screens that maybe have something wrong is the one where your in the US buggy. It looks pretty blurrry, and i dont recall it being that bad with my rig. And of course the screens with the jagged shadows, but that happens to alot of us. If you want pretty games, go for HL2 or FEAR. Do you notice anything wrong with other games?
                  I can run doom3, hl2 high (max) with no problem (not ugly or blurry). I think my bf2 is a bit more blurry than it should be. Since the patch 1.3 the ultra quality trick doesn't work anymore ?

Comment

trust me...if that was low i would be a very happy person

Comment

I've found that the most horrible graphics in BF2 are in the cockpits of all vehicles.....like like freaking Wolfenstein 3D when you do cockpit view and mouse look around in a plane :/

Comment

Working...
                      X