This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan atrox ( Very Sad )

Its funny, They suck so much..They have like 4 active members. Modestfire, who merged to ptg, is the only member they wanted. Normally i dont save screenshots of me shockpaddling or knifing them, but since they keep posting threads in places, ill show you a screenshot, these 2 sad noobs were shooting with m16's, while i paddled them. Very very sad.....Well, im out, just If you see, Chilnwitdabrzr, Zman, Punk ,Bojangles , Or Radiohead, Just pull out your shockpaddles, they are easily killable with them.

O yea, heres the screenshot

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … n14ie0.png

Re: Clan atrox ( Very Sad )

Very fine work with that screenshots too bad it doesnt link me to one.

Comment

In before the lock?

Comment

lol thats sad

Comment

LMAO "Mari-joo-ahna's bad, mmkay, because if you use mari-joo-ahna, then you're a bad person, mmkay..."

Comment

If You See Somebody Repairing a Vehicle, Feel Free to Take It! - They're simply preparing it for you, like a Christmas present! All your teammates want to be sure you drive only the finest and most physically acceptable vehicles. If you really want to show your gratitude, use the vehicle to run them over and then spam the "sorry" message approximately 400 times in the hope they won't punish you for a team kill.

Now that is so true and funny as well.

Comment

Spam..

Comment

Working...
              X