dont know what is going on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont know what is going on...

a few months ago my game had the login problem, unfortunatly when it did i deleted the account i had been using from my computer.

today, i got the account back. i have no clue how or why.

i went onto it to find that it was as i had left it.

however - when trying to connect to an online server it tells me that i have an invalid CD key. (i know this to be completly incorrect)

also when in the menu screen, it displayes my account name as "QWERTY EZIK1EL" where as normaly it is only "EZIK1EL".

wondering why the game has inserted the first 6 letters of the keyboard onto the front of my name.

p.s.
    also when logging onto an account. the password entry is always filled with charicters. i am unable to dertermin what letters they are as they only apear as "********************".

if any one could give me information as to what is happening (happend) to my game, it would be much apreciated.
    E-mail me on: tom_glover@hotmail.co.uk

thank you.

Re: dont know what is going on...

Delete all the password charactors first then retry your password.

Comment

yeah, ive figued out why thers a prefix of "qwerty"infront of my name, its an option in the user selection, ive never noticed before...

and the accounts log in fine when i re-enter the passes.

but it still says that i have the wrong CD key when i try to go onto an online server.

single player works fine, all the controls work,

but i still have no idea how i got my deleted account back..
      ar why its saying i have the wrong CD key....

so until it sorts itselph out or i find out why its being anoying, i have no chalenging bf2 (non singleplayer) to go on...:cry:

Comment

Moved to support, this is no a bug. Please post in the correct forum.

Comment

try the program in
          C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support
          called battlefield2_code.exe and enter ur cd key and if that still doesnt work, try the method in the sticky with entering the x9392 at the beginning of ur cd key in the bf2 part of the registry

Comment

Working...
          X