This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u.......

how do u unlock new kits and guns??? i knew u have to level up but how many times to u actuall y get something. a link providing info will be greatly appreciated

Re: how do u.......

Originally posted by nismojspec
    how do u unlock new kits and guns??? i knew u have to level up but how many times to u actuall y get something. a link providing info will be greatly appreciated
    you score points online in a ranked server,
    thease get added to youre global score.

when you get to a certain global score (i.e 500) you will get you 1st unlock.

also depending what future unlocks you want you will need special forces to get some of the unlocks.

also special forces gives you 2 unlocks per rank aposed to 1 if you only have normal bf2.

^thats got all the unlock info and points needed for next rank ect.

hope this helps you out.

Comment

http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

itll tell u if theres an unlcok available

the first one is at lance corporal

Comment

I'm thinking about getting SF and i was wondering the global score, is there two differnt GS for BF2 and SF or does your SF score get added to your BF2? sry to jump in but its a simlar topic

Comment

Originally posted by ~B|itZk|2i3G~
          I'm thinking about getting SF and i was wondering the global score, is there two differnt GS for BF2 and SF or does your SF score get added to your BF2? sry to jump in but its a simlar topic
          its cool ,all bf2 games and expansions(SF,EF,AF) all count towards youre global score

Comment

UBAR has it all =)

Comment

thanks. so if i already have Sergeant rank will i get a gun unlock as soon as i instal SF or will i hav to wait till my next rank?

Comment

Working...
              X