questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

i downloaded patch 1.3 and i updated the servers about [500 servers] then realised that there were only like 10 servers where people were playing on.Why is that????

also.... i have really high ping almost all the time, why is that? any way to fix it????

also alot of time while playing almost every 30 minutes it says connection problem then ill have to exit. go to internet explorer click connect and then start bf2 again! wat is going on? when i had 1.1 this never happened

Re: questions

Originally posted by nismojspec
    i downloaded patch 1.3 and i updated the servers about [500 servers] then realised that there were only like 10 servers where people were playing on.Why is that????

also.... i have really high ping almost all the time, why is that? any way to fix it????

also alot of time while playing almost every 30 minutes it says connection problem then ill have to exit. go to internet explorer click connect and then start bf2 again! wat is going on? when i had 1.1 this never happened

what r ur rig specs? i recommend at least 2 gigs of RAM and a decent graphics card. u can get a nVidia 7600 for 119.99 at best buy.

Comment

u didnt answer any of my questions

Comment

there are thousands of servers
        check your filters

Comment

why is the 7600 at 119 while the 6600 is just about the same price and maybe more expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by nismojspec
            u didnt answer any of my questions
            You really need to check the support forums for this kind of post. You need help and there are literally hundreds of threads with the same exact problem that have already been answered.

Comment

Working...
            X