• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Island Madness

Pay attention to the mini map: 2 f-35's
    1 f-18
    1 stolen j-10

Little story, we had all the bases apart from one, and the fighters and tanks were ripping apart the base which resulted in scores for the chinese as

7 - 21
    6-15
    1-20

Question: Have you seen 4 fighters in the air as all u.s and what would you do if you were chinese and in that team?

Also... i hate it when the chinese dont protect there airfield, they all wait for planes, helis and before you know it, airfield gone, no airpower, thumped... most dont try to get it back... IS YOUR MAIN BASE!!!!, get it at all costs...

Re: Wake Island Madness

Yeh I have seen 4 jets, two F35B's and if you take the China airfued you also get the F18's (two of them)

Comment

What the hell is your view distance on?? lol, so cloudy, you need to bump that up to 100%, it will look much better.

Comment

Yes, I've witnessed the four plane scenario on Wake... There's nothing I like USMC beating the crap outta the Chinese on Wake. Shame it doesn't happen often enough.

Comment

I just came back from the biggest USMC win I have seen in a very long time. 221 to 0. Awesome round. I took the F35 shot down both J10s and the chopper and camped them till we capped (cheap I know, but I had to). Team caps it AND all the other flags and we win.

Round a little before that. BH squad goes out and caps airfield, I shoot down all the jets (fought off 4 spawns of jets before the cap) and the chopper we cap off Beach, South Base, and North Village, leaving them with North Base. Rape for rest of the round I proceed to have an awesome round of 62 for 0 in the F35.

Those are basically the only two ways to win Wake Island as USMC. Cap all flags or rape them at one base.

If I was chinese on that team I wouldnt spawn I think. And I have seen 5 fighters in the air. TWO stolen J10s, the F18 and the two F35s. PWNT.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            What the hell is your view distance on?? lol, so cloudy, you need to bump that up to 100%, it will look much better.
            lol, ill do that right now!!, thanks for the tip

Also, yea, i know it happens sometimes,but it doesnt happen that often, i feel good that when you get a bad round of wake island with base raping then next game you get 4 or 5! jets and some pay back!:laugh:

Watching your bomb drop in the middle of the base taking out a fully loaded buggy, so satisyfing

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
              Yeh I have seen 4 jets, two F35B's and if you take the China airfued you also get the F18's (two of them)
              you only get 1 f18 sry.

Comment

This is probably one of the worste beat downs I've seen

xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                  you only get 1 f18 sry.
                  Really? I think I've seen 2, or maybe it was a J10 and F18 then.

Comment

I'm usually the first one to spawn in, so as US, I grab a jet and tell my guys to wait. I then fly quickly over the airfield and bail. Once I hit the ground, they all spawn on me, and we cap the main in the first minute. Only one J-10 in the air, and the chopper is heading towards arty island.

Then we defend, and usually win as US. It's amazing that very, very few ever defend the Chinese airfield so that we can take it so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2...reen0733pa.png

all you guys do is baserape.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDuck
                        all you guys do is baserape.
                        Does that surprise you?

Comment

That was probably me on China, I played terrible on Wake today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2...reen0733pa.png
                            lol thats domination

Comment

lol Ducky that was just a one time thing, me and my pilot wanted to give you a show =) Which included a purple heart =P We hardly rape the carrier like that all the time. And my screenshot above isn't from carrier raping. They were all just spawning on one flag =P and really bad players.
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
                              X